Question 64: DispleasedPikachu

'Pay greed back by burning his vest or something. I dunno. I like this little war between you 2 >:)' Ha ha I finally get a chance for vendetta. I'm starting to like these dares >:)
~Makes a gigantic bonfire which takes hours
*Gets one of Greed's vests out from the washing machine and makes sure Greed just see's him throwing onto the fire.*
Greed: *Walks up to Envy, totally calm. He's holding something behind his back.*
You aren't annoyed at me? I just burned your vest?
Greed: "Nope, because what goes around comes around... " *Reveals that he is holding one of Envy's skorts behind his back*
How did you get that?! How did you know I was going to do this?! *Tries to grab it but Greed holds it out of his reach.*
Greed: "You left your computer on and I read the dare...... you moron....." *throws the skort onto the fire also.*
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! MY PRECIOUS!!!!! *Starts weeping* I hate you Greed!!!! Your so horrible to me! Why can't you let me win, for once!!!
Greed: "Because that would be like losing to a kid. Now pull yourself together and get over it! I'm trying to teach you life skills here!"
Life skills?!?! What is burning my clothes going to do?!
Greed: "It will teach you that I am far more superior than you"
-_- Thank you so much, talk about a confidence booster.....

(Hope you like! And, do you think that the Homunculi would have a washing machine? Let me know in the comments :D)