Question 90: CasaStone

'Dear Envy I dare you to somehow make Either Greed or Pride crossdress' Oh god.... You guys are gonna be the death of me! But this will be hilariously funny so.... I'll do it. I know exactly what to do.... *Smiles evily*

~Later

*He walks into the kitchen where Greed is standing. He's holding a cup of hot chocolate in his hand. Greed just glares at him as he enters. Envy casually goes to walk past Greed by 'accidentally' trips over and spills the hot chocolate all over Greed's trousers.*

Greed: "What the hell man!?!?" *He shoves Envy backwards*

*Envy stumbles back* I didn't mean to! You shouldn't have been in my way!

Greed: "You and your blasted hot chocolate have ruined my trousers! It's staining! I'm gonna have to change now but all my last pair of trousers was damaged beyond repair during my last encounter with the military!" *He says angrily before shouting into the living room* Hey, does anyone have any trousers I can borrow?

Pride: "I do but letting you wear them would be degrading.... to the trousers." *He smirked*

Wrath: "Mine are all in the wash. They got dirty on my last..... trip." *He wipes some blood off his sword to exaggerate his point*

Lust: "Did you wet yourself or something? Do you want me to get you a nappy?" *She laughs at Greed's expense*

Sloth: *Is asleep*

Gluttony: "Mine are to big for you..........." *He eats a sandwich and goes to sit down next to Lust*

Greed: "Oh come on! One of you must have something I can wear!"

Lust: "How desperate are you?"

Greed: "Very. I can't go round with a brown stain on my trousers, I'll be a lauguing stock!!!"

Lust: "Follow me...."  *She begins to walk towards her bedroom*

Greed: "I didn't know you had trousers." *He enters her room*

Lust: *She opens her wardrobe* "I don't..."

Greed: "....."

Lust: "What?"

Greed: "I am not wearing a dress..."

Lust: "You said you were desperate."

Greed: "Not that desperate!"

Lust: "What would you rather wear? Trousers with a brown stain on them or one of my clean dresses?!"

Greed: "Neither! I am not a woman"

Lust: "Then wear one of Envy's skorts!"

Greed: "Envy is  a woman!"

Lust: "..........."

Greed: "Exactly!"

Lust: "Just wear the damned dress"

Greed: "I have no choice do I?"

Lust: *Smirked* "Nope"

~Later

Greed: "Lust? Can you zip me up?" *His face is bright red*

Lust: "Sure thing." *She zips up the dress from the back* "I hope you appreciate how difficult it is to wear one of these whilst fighting"

Greed: "You have my ever lasting respect. I can barley walk in this thing let alone fight!"

Lust: "You're all done. Now you just need to go out and face the crowd." *She laughs inwardly at the thought*

Greed: "Kill me now......." *He walks out of her bedroom grouchily*

*As he leaves, Envy enters Lust's bedroom*

Lust: "I must say Envy, I under-estimated you. I did not think that was going to work!"

To be honest, I didn't think it was going to work either!

Lust: "Greed in a dress... Now I'd pay to see that!"

Well you don't have to. We can see it for free! Come on! *He motions for her to join him the the living room where shouts of laughter had just started*

Lust: "Lets make his life living hell...."

*They both walk out the room in pools of laughter*