Chapter 25

Whatever 25th chapter is called silver jubilee or whatever I don't know seriously! I am happy today!

Thank you so much everyone for 20K+ reads!! I am just going mad as I am you know!!🤭

So here's a update for you all! Especially for a note too! Tell me here if you all want a new kind of special chapter for you all again! As it was given earlier😊😂 Tell okay!!!

Love you all so much! Not more that Siddharth🤭

Okay go and read now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap:

Shraddha was standing on the road when some boys were about to misbehave with her when Varun just got an eye where Shraddha was.

Varun thought that there were 5 boys how will she fight?

****************************************

One of the boys came to beat her when he twisted his hand and kicked him. He fell on the ground. She slapped the other one so hard that he too fell. As soon as the other saw this they ran away.

Varun: *in mind- Wow this girl is so cute.... And fights so well!! Eww Varun she is just your friend. But I think I like her.... Was Kartik right? Wait lemme go to her*

She was standing there laughing at them. As soon as she saw Varun, she stopped laughing.

Varun: Why did you stop laughing? You looked so beautiful.

Shraddha: Thanks but did you see me fight?

Varun: Of course I love when a girl fights for herself.

Shraddha: Please don't tell my mother about it please.

Varun: Fine Shraddha.

She saw a cockroach and screamed. Shraddha held Varun's collar, he hugged her back and chuckled.

Shraddha: Why are you laughing?

Varun: A girl oops sorry a beautiful girl can fight 3 boys but is afraid of a cockroach. Ha ha ha, seriously Shraddha.....

Shraddha: Stop teasing me. I am afraid of cockroach fine.

Varun: Why were you walking? You must have booked a cab for yourself.

Shraddha: No after you left, I tried to search for it. There were no available. So I thought of walking back home.

Varun: Come now!

Shraddha: Where?

Varun: Sit, I will drop you. Tell me the address.

Shraddha: But why are you bothering just.....

Varun: Shhhh, come now. We are friends so you have the right.

Shraddha: Fine, I just love bike rides, especially when I am with my dad.

Varun: Who is you favorite? Mom or dad?

Shraddha: There is no choice but papa pampers me more.

Varun: Oh great. Papa's princess!

Shraddha: Sit at the back, I will drive.

Varun: Ma'am I want to live. I haven't even married yet.

Shraddha: Shut up, sit at back.

She started driving towards her place.

Varun: Well I must say, you drive really well.

Shraddha: Pop taught me. You know he loves me so much.

Varun: Well that can be seen easily. You always talk about him.

They reached her house. Siddharth also reached there from his work. He saw Avneet driving and Varun sitting at the back. As soon as she saw him, she stopped the bike and ran towards him and jumped on him.

Varun: *was admiring both of them* such a child.

Siddharth: Princess, who is this person?

Shraddha: Yes papa, new friend. His name is Varun. All of my lectures are same as his. He was my seat partner so we became friends. And you know his best friend proposed Kriti.

Siddharth: She must have denied she is not interested in boys.

Shraddha: No she said yes.

Siddharth: Really, by the way hello Varun. Thanks for dropping her.

Varun: Well sir I must say, your daughter is very brave.

Siddharth: Did she again fight with some boys?

Varun: One more thing she was afraid of a cockroach.

Siddharth and Varun chuckled. Shraddha pouted in anger. Siddharth pulled her cheeks.

Siddharth: My brave baby, today we will go to dinner with all family. By the way Varun, why don't you join us with your family?

Varun: Ah no! Actually my mom and dad live in America. My admission took place here so I live here in an apartment nearby.

Siddharth: I am also like your father and moreover a friend like Shraddha. So will you join us?

Varun: Fine. Shraddha text me the address, here is my number.

Shraddha: Ok fine.

Varun left. Siddharth saw Shraddha admiring him. He saw the same look in her eyes as Avneet use to see him. After all he's such a cool father.

********************************

Here's an update!

Did you like Siddharth as a cool father!

God I want a father like him!!!!! But I also love my father much!

That's my imagination of a father! No hate!

And and and.... 

A note for the surprise chapter. If you guys want a new kind of surprise chapter then tell me here! I'll surely count the votes this time so do comment!!😊

Thanks for reading!

Regards,

Kajal💕🥰