Chapter 1

In a room or a room that can be called as den of a Mafia. A boy was ready to hit someone with his gun.

Boy: Tell me where is Mr. Stevens otherwise you know what I can do to you.

Man: Sorry I can't.

Boy: Are you telling of not? *pulls his gun out and shoots on his leg*

Man: I am telling!

Boy: Good!

Man: He lives in the Rising Towers on 5th floor.

Boy: Thanks for the information. Dada where are you?

Abhi: Yes Sid?

Sid: We got the information of Stevens. I am going.

Abhi: But no drama outside.

Sid: Yeah dada.

Meanwhile at a different place, a girl is coming out of her house and goes into a house in front of her.

Girl: Uncle Stevens, I am here.

Stevens: Thanks Avneet, I was not well if you were not there how I could....

Avneet: It's okay uncle, you rest I will make some soup for you.

She started making soup but some people came inside the house.

Stevens: Please leave me.

Sid: Do you think you will be left? Do not if you do, as I will not leave you.

Avneet: Hey are you mad? Keep your gun back.

Sid: .........*lost in some thoughts*

Avneet: Hey I said leave the gun.

Sid: *back to senses* Sorry I can't.

Stevens: Please I beg you, I will never do those things again. I am sorry about your family please.

Sid: That's why I am killing you Mr. Stevens. Be ready to meet them and say sorry. *he shot Stevens*

Avneet: What you just did? Do you even know? I will tell police about everything.

Sid: You will not.

He held her wrist and took her to a car. She was trying but all in vain. Her friends Mia and Anna tried to stop them but they could not. He took her to his house.

Avneet: Why have you taken me? What did I do to you?

Girl: Sid, Abhi bhai and Vaishu bhabhi left for Canada 10 minutes before. They had some work.

Siddharth: Okay thanks Jan.

Jannat: Why is this...?

Sid: Telling wait! This girl is Avneet.

Avneet: How do you know my name?

Sid: *ignores her* She was with Stevens.

Jannat: Thank god Sid you reached there otherwise this girl would have been a victim even.

Sid: But this girl is blaming me only.

Avneet: You killed Uncle. And you are saying I am blaming you.

Jannat: Thank god Sid, now let's get the other girls back and safe.

Sid: Jannat tell Faisu to do that.

Jannat: *blushing* I.... I will tell!

Sid: Blushing huh! Tell him okay. Both of you look really good together.

Avneet: Could you please stop all this. Leave me Anna and Mia will be tensed.

Sid: Give her a room near mine. Listen Avneet, you can do whatever you want but the only thing you are not allowed is to go outside the house. And let me tell you the whole house has guards so you will not be able to.

Avneet: Let me go.

Sid: Jannat!

Jannat: Yes Sir, sure.

Sid: Don't call me Sir, I am like your brother right? Call me Sid only.

Avneet: *mind- what is the boy doing? Sometimes he goes and shoots someone and on the other side he's so soft spoken. I am so confused*

Jannat: Yeah Sid, come Avneet let's go.

She took her to a room. It was magnificent. She was standing in awe.

Jannat: Stop staring and come inside

Jannat: Stop staring and come inside. It's all yours.

Avneet: OMG! Is it my room?

Jannat: Sid never gave this room to anyone, not even his brother. I don't know how are you special to him?

Avneet: I am not special to anyone. By the way, I really liked you. I am Avneet.

Jannat: I am Jannat. Avu just be comfortable. If I can call you that.

Avneet: You can.

Jannat: You can't go from here so....

Avneet: I have to Jan.

Jannat: Well then, I am your well-wisher that's why telling you otherwise your choice.

Avneet: Thanks Jan.

Jannat: Okay then see you, I have to go to Faisu.

Avneet: That one..... I got it. Bye!

Jannat: *blushing* Bye!

Avneet: What should I do now? Neither have I had phone nor anything else to do. Oh what's that!

It was a big bookshelf containing all kinds of books which she liked.

Avneet: How is this possible? All the books I love to read.

She started reading and after some time she slept.

Thanks for reading!

Kajal!!!