Chapter 8

Precap:

A person tried to kill Avneet but Sid jumped and the bullet hit his back. Avneet called Faisu and they took him to the hospital.

********************************************

Avneet: Excuse me there's an emergency.

Receptionist: Okay ma'am you please go and fill the form.....

Avneet: Are you fucking out of your mind? I am saying it's an emergency and you are worrying about form. Call your doctor.

Faisu: Calm down Avneet!

Avneet: Doctor!

Doctor: Ma'am we need to get a stretcher please wait for a moment.

Avneet: Better get it for your life.

Faisu: *calls Jannat* Jannat come here soon.

He was taken in the operation theatre. She was sitting outside when Faisu came there.

Avneet: I called one of our men. He has caught one of his men. *shouting* Go and take out the information about his boss. I will not leave him.

Jannat: Calm down Avneet.

Avneet: I won't. JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO. THAT JERK WILL SURELY BE KILLED BY ME. *Faisu and Jannat were looking at her in Awe!!!* WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO NOW!

Faisu: *whispers to Jannat* She is more dangerous than Siddharth in anger. Let us go.

Jannat: Sure!

Some moments later, doctor comes out.

Avneet: Is he fine doctor?

Doctor: Yes he is good now. He is very strong really. You reached on time so there was less blood loss.

Avneet: Thank you doctor, can I meet him.

Doctor: No he is resting, you can meet him after 3 hours.

Avneet: Okay thanks. *mind- till then I will complete my left over work*

Avneet goes back to the mansion and reached Siddharth's den. A person was tied to the pole.

Avneet: Faisu did he speak?

Faisu: No!

Avneet: Move outside everyone. *after everyone goes outside* Hey you, are you going to tell or not?

Man: Sorry miss, I can't betray my owner.

Avneet: Then lose your life or better I will go kill your family. You bastard tell me the truth. Who is your boss?

Man: No please!

Avneet: Tell then!

Man: His name is Kingston.

Avneet: Is this his real name?

Man: No madam but I only know this, not the real one.

Avneet: Okay then, you will reach near your family safely. Don't dare to go back to your boss. Got it? Otherwise you know the result.

Man: Yes ma'am.

She reached outside and Jannat came there.

Jannat: Avneet Sid!

Avneet: What happened to him?

Jannat: He is awake. Come to the hospital.

Avneet: Come! *she reached the hospital* Madoo how are you?

Sid: I am fine. And tell me now what you did to that man?

Avneet: I did not do anything.

Sid: Shut up and tell the truth my Miss Rowdy.

Jannat: Now I know why you call her your inspiration Sid.

Faisu: *chuckled* I know right.

Sid: Don't tell me you are also a victim.

Jannat: Not so much but yes.

Avneet: Sorry guys, I was tensed so....

Jannat: It is fine. By the way did you get any information about the boss?

Avneet: Yes his boss' name is Kingston. The person that came earlier was also sent by him. Kingston is not his real name even.

Jannat: You are awesome Avneet. I mean when I met you first, you were "looking weak".

Avneet: Remember madoo the same thing happened in 9th standard also.

Sid: Yep after that day I lost all the guts to tell you that I love you.

Jannat: What do you mean?

Avneet: So...

Flashback

Class 9th, Siddharth was going to play football and Avneet was going with him. He was one of the best players in class 9th so some boys decided to beat him so that he can't play. One of the boys came from the back and hit him on his head. Siddharth fell down and after seeing this condition of his, Avneet started beating all the boys. After some time they ran away. Then Avneet helped him.

Sid: You fight so well.

Avneet: Not so well but I can't see my madoo in danger. If he is I can even be a don for everyone.

End

Sid: From that day I decided that I will never propose her in front of her otherwise there is a chance to be beaten.

Jannat: *chuckled* so possessive Avu.

Avneet: Only for madoo.

Doctor: Guys you can take him back by evening. One of you please come for the formalities.

Avneet: Anyone called dada?

         ~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!

Hope you loved the chapter! Did you like Avneet in her rowdy look?

A question for all: APPLE or SAMSUNG?? Tell me in the comments!!😉😉

Regards,

Kajal💕🥰