Chapter 14

Sorry for being late guys, sister's wedding. "Kitni mehnat lagti hai shoes churane padte hai"😜😂 smjh rhe ho na isliye late ho gya sorry!

Mai toh pagal hu let's continue!

Precap:

Avneet and Jannat found out the location of Faisu in the city hospital.

*********************************************

Avneet: See I told you right. Now we have to find out who is admitted?

Jannat: If you don't mind can I say something Avu?

Avneet: Yeah sure babe.

Jannat: Out of all 4 of them, only Sid's phone is switched off. Don't you think?

Avneet: No please Jan. I know it was all my mistake but he can't do anything like this.

Jannat: Your mistake?

Avneet: *tells everything*

Jannat: Then it's really Sid out there. Let's go.

They reached the hospital. At the reception,

Avneet: We are looking for Siddharth Nigam.

Receptionist: Yeah, he is admitted in the ICU.

Jannat: Which floor?

Receptionist: 2nd floor.

Avneet: Thank you.

They reached the waiting area and Avneet went and saw Siddharth admitted through the glass slab. Tears started to flow down her cheeks and this time not of anger but of regret. Avneet and Jannat reached near the others. Faisu was talking to the doctor, Abhi was consoling Vaishu who was crying. As soon as the doctor went away, Faisu saw Avneet and Jannat.

Jannat: Why didn't you tell us?

Faisu: Jan you know right? You consider him as your brother and you will not be able to see him like this.

Avneet was numb. Tears were flowing through her eyes but she was not speaking anything. Faisu was shocked to see her in this condition. Jannat told the three about the incident.

Avneet: It's all my fault. I could not see the glass pieces. I should have believed him.

Doctor: Mr. Faisal.

Faisu: Yeah doctor.

Doctor: I am sorry!

Avneet stood up from her place. She was shocked to hear and came there.

Doctor: His condition is a bit worse. It seems like the patient does not want to response and also you reached a little late and he already has lost a lot of blood.

Avneet: Doctor my blood group is same. I can give him blood.

Doctor: Ma'am you don't need to, the blood is stable but the patient also needs to respond. I think the patient does not want to live.

Avneet: Can I go inside doctor.

Doctor: Ma'am!

Faisu: Please doctor!

Doctor: Okay ma'am.

Avneet: *goes inside and sits beside Sid* hey you! You think you can leave me like this. Don't you ever thought what will happen when you will leave me. I am sorry Sid, I did not believe you. It's all my fault. Please respond to me. I should have controlled my anger. That Anushka! I am going to kill her for this. Please if you want to stop me get up. I will do as you will say. Please madoo get up. Please. I love you! You know that right! I can't live without you. Please Siddharth get up. Now if you do not respond I will die.

Suddenly all the machines started beeping. The doctors entered inside and checked.

Doctor: The patient started responding.

Faisu: All Avneet's love.

Doctor: He will be conscious after 3 hours. Let him relax by the time.

Avneet: Thank you doctor. *she left*

Faisu: Woah now Anushka is gone.

Jannat: Stop her, Sid will be angry on us.

Faisu: Avneet!!

Avneet glared at him and he gulped. Jannat chuckled seeing his face. Abhi and Vaishu left for the mansion. While Avneet reached near Anushka.

Avneet: How are you Anushka?

Anushka: Hey girl, what's up!

Avneet: Mine is all good, something bad is gonna happen to you.

Anushka: What bad will happen to me? Sid loves me so are you here to take revenge.

Avneet: No baby I am here to tell you that Sid is with me and I know what you did.

Anushka: W.... Wh.... Wha.... What do you mean?

Avneet: You probably better know about it.

Anushka: I don't know.

Avneet: *pointed a gun* really?

Anushka: Hey what are you trying to do?

Avneet: *slaps her* don't you dare ever enter again in mine or Siddharth's life. Got it?

Anushka: Do you think you can control me?

Avneet: *slaps her and she falls on the floor* don't you dare.

Anushka tries to pull her through her legs when she pulls her up and points a gun at her.

Anushka: No please I won't enter your life again. I will not blackmail Sid also.

Avneet: Better!

Avneet left and reached the hospital.

Faisu was standing there in the waiting area in fear. He already knew if Avneet got to know anything about what had happened she would kill him.

Avneet: How's Sid?

Faisu: I don't know.

Avneet: What do you mean?

Faisu: He is not there in the room. He ran away.

Avneet: What?

Faisu: See I really don't know what is he up to? He did not tell me anything seriously.

Jannat: Guys Sid left this.

Avneet: What's this?

Jannat: I think it's a letter.

Avneet: Wait let me read.

********************************************

Siddharth left them. What does this mean?

What was written in that letter?

Will Sid return or he's gone?

Thanks for reading,

Lots of love,

Kajal💕🥰