Chapter 16

Precap:

New started on TV. It showed some headlines about a businessman who was a mafia leader.

All of them were watching carefully.

*****************************************************

"Here we have got a new that he died at his home. Police have gone to take the post mortem report but before that we are here to inform you that he committed suicide. Mr. Sen committed suicide. The police have seen the reports and his will. He commits all his crimes in it and all his legal property passes to Siddharth Nigam as he was his half business partner. I must say Siddharth Nigam is richer than he was now. There was trying to vow his daughter Anushka Sen with Siddharth Nigam who refused his offer before 3 months. I hope Siddharth Nigam will come further and tell about his newly acquired processions. We also got to know that police suspected Siddharth for this murder but he had proofs of being admitted to the Rainbow Hospital in America since 3 months and has all reports and all for it. And also he got cuts at his back and hands before 3 months by which he was taken into the local city hospital but was later transferred to the America one. This clearly proves that he is not involved in this matter. And also Mr. Sen committed suicide. Here we got 1 more breaking news for you all. Thanks and keep watching news bulletin."

Avneet started jumping. Abhi and Faisu chuckled. Jannat had tears flowing from her cheeks. Vaishu shouted loudly.

Abhi: What happened?

Vaishu: The baby kicked!

Abhi: Wow he is already fond of his uncle.

Vaishu: What do you mean by 'he' it can be my princess also.

Abhi: No I think it's prince.

Avneet: Guys gender discussion later. Please call that jerk back.

Faisu: You just keep swearing. Avneet he won't return if you will swear him like that.

Avneet: No please, I won't swear please get him back.

Sid: I will still be back if she swears.

Avneet: Yay! My madoo is back. *she starts shouting and jumping like a child*

Jannat: So cute. Sid did you fall for her when you saw her like this?

Sid: Exactly when she jumped like this seeing a teddy.

Avneet: *jumped on him* I missed you.

Sid: Missed you more baby.

Abhi: So Sid all over.

Sid: Yeah dada. Congrats bhabhi, finally we got to know that dada can also be romantic.

Vaishu: *blushed* thanks Sid. You know just after hearing your name in the news channel the baby first time kicked.

Sid: Of course he will be my champ.

Vaishu: Again champ, why not girl?

Sid: No I agree with dada here.

Faisu: Bro you could have asked our help. We are your employees.

Sid: You are my only to be brother-in-law and Jannat is my only sister. So you are my family so don't say that again.

Jannat: Love you bro.

Sid: Love you Jan.

Avneet: You don't love me right?

Sid: The most!

Avneet: I love you.

Sid: I love you.

Avneet: It's I love you 'Too' when we say it jerk!

All of them chuckled at this.

Next day, Sid went missing. Avneet was roaming in the whole mansion but he was nowhere.

*******************************************

Sid is again missing. Now what for?

Is there some new trouble?

Thanks for reading!

*******************************************

Guys never expected this much big response on my special chapter.

I hope sach me kabhi na Sid aur Avneet hmari stories padh le!! Meri toh fir bhi kyuki mai mature content nhi likhti😂😂 baaki sabka. Uff!

Jo bhi hai thank you so so so much. Near to 10K+ reads.

Mai yahi tabah ho jaungi! Thank you so much!

Love you darlings!!!!💚😘😘 Again not more than Siddharth okay!!😂😂😜

Kajal💕🥰