Chapter 34

Precap:

They went to the mall. Boys went to the washroom when some boys came and started teasing the girls.

****************************************

All the girls were afraid except Shraddha and Tunisha.

Shraddha: Hey boys, move away. I don't want to create a scene here.

Boy1: She will create a scene. Bah ha ha ha!! Oh small child. You don't know us.

Shraddha: I know donkeys very well. Now move away.

Boy2: Oh really, but I like you so much. Come here baby girl.

He stepped towards Shraddha. She twisted his hands and kicked his legs which cause him to fall down. All boys attacked her but Tunisha also joined her. Other girls got motivated and started beating them. All boys fell down and the girls moved away near their bags. Shraddha was the last one. She flipped her hair and moved towards the girls. Boys returned back. Varun saw that and understood. Shraddha was moving towards the girls when a boy attacked her from the back. He was stopped by Varun. He punched him and moved towards the gang.

Kartik: Are you girls fine?

Kriti: Yeah we are, thanks to Shraddha and Tunisha di. Tunisha di you got a cut and Shraddha you have 3 bruises.

Shivin: Tunu, I told you to take care of yourself while beating. You never take care always, at least listen what I say sometimes. You are fool seriously. Come here.....

Tunisha: *kept hands on his mouth* Stop talking Shivin, I just got a cut.

Varun: You are also mad Shraddha. I have always told you not to mess with these boys. Why do you always do so? Next time you did so, I am going to complain to Avneet aunty. She can control you only. What if something happens to you!!

Shraddha: Oh mad please.

Shivin and Varun: Come let me apply ointment on it.

Shraddha: It is not a big thing, Varun.

Varun: I am not asking you, come I said. Keep your mouth shut.

Shraddha kept a finger on her lips like a child.

Boys applied ointment then they went back home.

*******Skipping to Friday***********

Shraddha: Bye mom, bye dad!

Siddharth: Bye princess, Shivin and Tunisha take care of everyone.

Shivin: Of course uncle!

Shraddha: *whispers to Shivin* Bro be ready, don't say I did not give chance later.

Shivin: Yes madam.

They all reached the airport.

Shraddha: Boys go to the restrooms we are waiting here.

Shivin: No not at all! Half of the girls and the boys can go.

All chuckled and went to the plane. The sitting plan of the seats was like this:

Window seat      Middle seat         End seat

Tunisha                 Shivin                   Random girl

Ranbir                    Alia                        Random boy

Kriti                         Kartik                   Random girl

Varun                     Shraddha            Random boy

Disha                      Tiger                     Random Boy