Chapter 5

Precap:

Avneet shouted from the room and Sid saw her crying.

************************************************

Sid: Avu!

Avneet: Shut up!

Sid: Listen to....

Avneet: Just shut up. I don't want to listen anything.

Sid: What happened?

Avneet: This frame, did you kill my madoo or 1 minute you are my madoo. What is your full name? Siddharth Nigam yeah Nigam!!

Sid: Sorry who is madoo?

Avneet: How do you have this picture frame? *started beating him* Now say a lie and you will be killed Mr. Siddharth Nigam. You pervert no more lies!!

Sid: Sorry madoo.

Avneet: Now you are gone. Come here!

Sid: Sorry no please. *he started running*

Avneet: No wait! I was right when I thought about you. Jerk come here!

She took a bat and Siddharth started running out from the room and in the whole house here and there. Faisu and Jannat were standing in shock.

Jannat: The Siddharth Nigam by whose name people run from here and there is running from a girl. What is this going on?

Avneet: You ask from his beaten bloody face.

Faisu: Oh gosh! Dangerous!

Sid: Fine beat me, I am sorry!

Avneet: *slaps him everywhere and started moving away*

Sid: .........

Avneet: *remembered every memory! All of their childhood and even now! She turned around and jumped on him and hugged him*

(Writer- Sidneetians remember this scene from Aladdin? I jus loved that episode!)

Sid: Thank god.

Avneet: I did not forgive you, just met the way I met you always.

Jannat: Always?

Faisu: Forgive?

Sid: Let me tell them everything. Guys meet her, this is Avneet my childhood best friend.

Avneet: Biggest liar. His love you know!

Sid: *blushed* so....

Jannat: Siddharth Nigam is blushing, can you believe it?

Faisu: I am going to faint. Tell me everything.

Avneet: We were best friends since school. After our school was over he kept a letter in my room in which he proposed me but before I could reply him he left.

Faisu: Left?

Avneet: Ask this mad.

Sid: I did not leave madoo, my family was kidnapped. Dada, mum and I were kidnapped by Stevens. He killed mom in front of me. That's why I decided to take revenge and thus became a mafia. I was not stubborn from the starting but became afterwards. By the way what happened to Aman uncle and Sonia aunty?

Avneet: They died in a car accident 1 year later.

Sid: I am sorry madoo, I was not with you when you needed me the most.

Avneet: Even I was not there no, it is balanced.

Jannat: *chuckled* so that's why Sid knew everything about you. Likes, dislikes and favorites all the things.

Sid: Yeah.

Faisu: Proposal through a letter, wow.

Jannat: You were not so bold at that time Sid!

Sid: *blushed* Yeah!

Faisu: You can propose her properly now.

Sid: *sat on his knees* Madoo from being your best friend since school to leaving you after school, I have lived the best parts of my life. I want to live those moments once again with you. If you read that letter I hope you remember the last line but still I will say that line once again.... You have stolen my heart but I will let you keep it. I love you!

Avneet: He took these many years to say this. I love you too.

Jannat and Faisu hooted and all the other workers clapped. Just a moment later Abhishek and Vaishnavi entered the house. Avneet went and jumped on Abhi. Vaishu became jealous.

Abhi: How are you?

Sid: Dada let her down otherwise you will be dead.

Avneet: Why?

Sid: See dada at your side.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Vaishu: No, he has forgotten me. I am nobody!

Abhi: Sorry baby. Meet Avneetay my small sister.

Avneet: Hi bhabhi.

Vaishu: Hi! Abhi is she that school one whom Sid loved?

***************************************************

Thank me later for no suspense today😂😂

Lovingly,

Kajal💕🥰