Chapter 30

Precap:

The gang was selecting the songs, while Ranbir went to Alia's place for practice.

*************************************

Kartik: Duniya? Your favourite right?

Kriti: Yup baby.

Disha: We are thinking of Oh saathi. Shraddha what did you chose? I mean both of you?

Shraddha and Varun: Sun saathiya!

Both jinxed and then laughed looking at each other.

Disha: *whispered* Totally made for each other.

Shraddha: Shut up.

Varun: Ok then, we will practice from evening. Shraddha, I will come here back.

Shraddha: You guys are here only till the evening.

Varun: What do you mean?

Shraddha: Mommy made her delicious lunch for you people. Then we can practice. Kriti and Kartik can do it in Ranbir's room.

Disha: I know we'll get the guest room.

Shraddha: Of course!! Varun we can practice here.

Disha: You every time take your room.

Tiger: Just because uncle made it for her. For her dancing especially.

Shraddha: So what? I love dancing.

Avneet: Guys come down for lunch.

Varun: Coming aunty.

Shraddha: When is dad coming?

Avneet: He is here!

Shraddha: You go I am coming.

Kriti: Yeah it is so good.

All chuckled. Meanwhile Shraddha hugged Siddharth.

Shraddha: Papa your trick worked. He was like burnt butter naan.

Siddharth: So now my princess loves someone.

Shraddha: So what your princess is first yours.

Siddharth: Let's go for lunch your mom will kill us.

They reached there. All of them greeted Siddharth. Then Abhi and Vaishu also arrived. They greeted them too.

Vaishu: Where is Ranbir?

Shraddha: He is gone to his friend's place for practice.

Siddharth: Which practice?

Varun: Actually uncle, we are having a dance competition and a treasure hunt organized in our campus. So we were here to discuss that only.

Avneet: But Ranbir is usually partner of Shraddha. Almost all times I must say.

Shraddha: I have no importance now. He left me. *with fake tears*

Disha: Oh shut up drama queen, let him go to some other girl other than his sister.

Abhi: How will he get a girlfriend otherwise? *all chuckled*

Avneet: Then who is performing with Shradzz?

Shraddha: This time Varun.

Siddharth: Oh that's great. She will dance with someone else for the first time. Let us see she herself dances well or just because of Ranbir.

Shraddha: Pop!

Avneet: Let's see then.

Shraddha: Varun get ready this time I am gonna win this competition.

Tiger: Oh let's see.

They all finished their lunch and went to their practices. Shraddha danced really well and Varun was just lost in her. They both had an eye lock. Siddharth came to the room.

Siddharth: Shraddha.... Varun!! *A bit louder* Well done awesome.

Shraddha: Pop!

Varun: *kept his hands on the back of his neck in hesitation* Uncle you here? Any work?

Siddharth: I came to give Shraddha my credit card. But there was something else going on here. 

Shraddha: Thank you, you know me so well. *she changed the topic*

Varun: But what will she do of it?

Siddharth: She buys a new dress for every new competition. Find a good dress for her.

Shraddha: Nopeeee, I am going with you.

Siddharth: Baby, this time I am really busy. Next time promise. Varun I hope you are free and can go.

Varun: Of course uncle, anything for her.

Shraddha: Bye pop! *hugged Siddharth while he kissed her hair*

Varun: So cute you guys are.

Shraddha: Thanks, Let's continue our practice then.

They were dancing and Shraddha's foot slipped and to support she held Varun's hand but he also misbalanced and fell on her. He fell and his lips touched her cheeks. They had an awkward silence between them as they stood up.

Shraddha: Umm!

Varun: Umm, I am sorry Shraddha.

Shraddha: It is ok, I know it was a mistake. Varun shall we take Kriti, Kartik, Disha and Tiger for shopping.

Varun: Yeah sure why not. By the way can I ask you something?

Shraddha: Sure why not?

Varun: I didn't much like Tiger. I mean he had a girlfriend still he hugged you like that. Don't you think you must maintain distance from him?

Shraddha: I know him since school, yeah he is a bit flirty, but why are you asking me like that? Are you jealous of him? *smirking*

Varun: No that's not what I meant.

Shraddha: Oh really? Then?

Varun: I meant like.......

Shraddha: *laughing* Look at your face Varun, I am joking. He is like my brother or moreover jiju.

Varun: Oh then it's perfect. I.. I.. I mean it is good.

A call came on Shraddha's phone. She talked to the person.

Shraddha: Hello........ I am angry....... Oh okay...... What do you want then? Hey don't blackmail Me....... okay meet me at Xyz café at 6..... Fine bye.

Varun: Tell me who this person is? I will kill him if he blackmails you. This person, seriously tell me.....

*********************************

Who's this person? What does he/she wants from Shraddha?

Thanks for reading!

Also for you readers, I'll be giving super soon updates!

Love ya,

Kajal💕🥰