Chapter 15

A special note is written at the end of the chapter. Do read and try to give the questions of the same. Please It's a special request.

Precap:

Siddharth ran away from the hospital and left a letter.

Avneet: Wait let me read.

***********************************************

"Hey Avneet! I know you must be angry. There is a big danger upon you. I know you must have gone to Anushka and banged her up. But her father is more dangerous than you. I am sorry I will not be back again. At least not before I do something to protect you from his father.

You don't know Avneet, it's so dangerous to leave you but by the time you will read the letter, I would have met Anushka and said sorry for everything you have done to her so that her father does nothing to you. Maybe after I will leave Anushka will surely ask her father to get me. And you know this would never happen. So please don't try to find me and please don't shout on Jannat and Faisu. I made them sleep with the help of a staff member.

Say this message to Jannat and Faisu, they guys have always been my support system and I know they will be with you also forever. Jannat you are and will always be like my small sister. I remember the day when I found you crying. Now I know you have someone who will care for you more than me that is your love. Faisu just take care of her.

Don't worry about me, I will take care of myself and destroy that Anushka and her father. You haven't seen Siddharth Nigam's dangerous side till now.

Congrats to dada and bhabhi for their child. I know you haven't got that news till now and they must be coming to tell you but the nurse testing bhabhi was taking the files and I asked her. She is 2 months pregnant. Solly! I am leaving like this but its all for your safety.

I love you the most and will see you very soon.

Yours,

Siddharth"

Avneet started crying. Faisu and Jannat also had tears. Abhi and Vaishu reached there and were shocked to see them. Vaishu took that letter and read that.

Vaishu: Abhi he left.

Abhi: I knew these are always his different and silly plans. His strategies don't come to my head.

Avneet: He will come back no dada.

Vaishu: He will Avu don't be tensed baccha.

Faisu: He is so strange.

Jannat: I have no one who can take care of me like you did Siddharth. Bro please come soon.

After 4 months,

Avneet had been a silent person since he left. They were waiting for him to come back soon. And that day Faisu while watching something on his phone sat on the remote of the TV kept on the sofa. And the TV showed some dangerous headlines.

"Here we are, the new Bulletin starts before the time now. This news is about a big businessman who was actually a mafia leader.

*Hearing this Abhi and Vaishu came running from the room. Avneet stood up from her place and sat beside Faisu and Jannat also came these staring closely and attentively on the TV*

***********************************************

Who will be the mafia leader?

Is he Siddharth?

Well yes it's a cliffhanger today.

Thanks for reading.

**********************************************

Today I am very happy since I am near to 8K+ reads on my story. Thank you everyone.

Love you all, not more than Siddharth though😂😂

This message is for everyone who is reading my story. I am going to write a special chapter on this Sunday as a special Christmas gift.

This chapter will be a surprise.

So any type of questions you want to ask to the characters of the story or even some special stars, write them in the comment section by Saturday.

Ex- you write in the comment section like....

question for Sid- when will you marry Avneet?

question for Avneet: How are you so cute?

If you have any doubt ask it in the comments. This has no relation with the story.

So please comment the questions you want to ask to your favorite stars.

The special chapter will be out on Sunday. Do comment any type of questions you want.

I am waiting. This is a special request. Birthday gift smjh ke de do bs sawaal puch lena.😂😂🤞💙

Love Love Love,

Kajal💕🥰