Sleep

Joyce's POV.

We were lay on the couch still cuddling when i looked over at the clock to see it was 1am. "hey hop its 1am do you wanna go to bed?" He looked down at me confused and said "were supposed to be a secret what if someone walks in like Jonathan" i looked at him and sighed "i guess we'll have to wait until they're out" "I'll wait" he kissed me and i got up and left him there on the couch. 

I got into my bed and i could finally sleep in peace now that i knew Hop was safe and back home.

Hopper's POV. 

I was lay there on the couch just about to drift off to sleep when i heard crying and screaming i knew instantley it was Joyce. He shot up and ran to her room to see her crying and screaming "no,no don't leave me" i just stood in utter shock for a few seconds until i realised i had to help her. 

Joyce's POV.

I was dreaming he was gone he was dead and he died right infront of my eyes yet again i couldn't lose him it felt so real i didn't want to feel the pain again. I screamed over the dead body i saw infront of my eyes.

Hopper's POV.

She was still screaming and crying but what was i supposed to do? I did the only rational thing i could think of i climbed into bed beside her and held her "hey is okay Joycie i've got you" She suddenly woke up and started breathing heavily . I held her tight and told her it was going to be okay she calmed down. "stay with me" she said as she looked up at me. "always" we fell to sleep and i was hugging her tight.

Jonathan's POV.

I eventually woke up at 11am after the late night yesterday. I opened Will's bedroom door to see him and El already up and talking about something that looked pretty secret so i said "i'll call you two when breakfast is done" el replied with "okay thank you" i left the room but i kept the door open so they could hear me call them. 

Next i went to mom's room right across the hall to ask what she wants me to make. I walked into mom's room to see her and Hopper in the same bed! What The Hell! "Mom" i said really loud "what shall i make for breakfast?" i asked. 

Joyce's POV. 

Oh no Jonathan's here and he's seen me and Hop. "we'll have bacon, eggs and toast" i replied getting up "i'll help you" i smiled at him and walked to the kitchen. "what the hell was that about?" Jonathan asked me. "whats what about?" i asked him trying not to mention what he had seen. "you and Hopper" Jonathan replied. Oh crap what shall i say to him "oh i just had a nightmare and asked him to stay with me it's not a big deal there's nothing going on" we carried on making breakfast.

Eleven's POV.

"Did you see that?" will asked me."see what?" i didn't have a clue what he was talking about. "Our parents were in the same bed" will exclaimed. "wait really, that's so cool mabye we could be real siblings" i said with a huge grin on my face. "yeah that would be awesome" will replied. A few minutes went by when will asked me "do you think they love eachother?" i knew for sure dad loved Joyce i saw the way he looked at her on the plane "yeah for sure they look at eachother like me and Mike or like Jonathan and Nancy" i smiled. 

Hopper's POV.

Jonathan had just called us for breakfast. Will and El ran past me to sit down at the table. I was left sitting next to Joyce i wanted to kiss her and hold her near me but i knew she wanted to keep us a secret love.