Secrets Spilled!

A/N- All OF THE PARTY(EL, WILL, MIKE, LUCAS, MAX AND DUSTIN) ARE 16 AND MAX AND EL ARE REBELLIOUS

Eleven's POV. 

Tonight was the Wheeler Halloween party, i was at Max's getting ready but for the past few weeks something was different between us it felt different. We were wearing matching cheerleader costumes. They were rather short and we covered them in fake blood. Before leaving Max's she grabbed a bag and walked into her kitchen "hey El can you open this cabinet?" she asked opening the bag "yeah sure" i unlocked the cabinet and Max took cigarettes, a lighter and some whiskey. "lets get going and we'll have to make sure we don't let anyone see this bag" we walked out the door and walked to the wheeler's.

-------------------------------------------------------AT THE PARTY------------------------------------------------------

Joyce's POV.

No one knew i was pregnant yet just the family and Max but tonight was going to change things i was going to be offered alcohol and cigarettes that i couldn't have so then i would have to explain. I mean i'm already slightly showing so people were going to find out eventually. Thankfully Max and El made up with the boys so no more arguing i hope. First to offer me a drink was Karen when i turned it down Karen said "last time you turned down a drink was when you were pregnant are you okay?" i laughed "yes Karen i'm fine but i am pregnant" her jaw dropped at the news "holy shit no way Joyce" 

A few other close friends asked and i told them but no one i didn't like found out until Karen made a toast after a few to many wines "to my best friend Joyce who is having a baby" everyone clapped and i was just stood there it was so damn awkward being the centre of attention.

Max's POV. 

Me and El arrived at the Wheeler's and went straight to the basement to meet with the boys. Although i loved hanging out with the boys when it is just me and El its different more fun. Something has been different in our relationship since the wedding and i know exactly what it is. I like my best friend! Shit. I didn't show the boys the whiskey or cigs they're for later when me and el are alone and mabye i might just tell her how i feel. 

It was around 11pm and me and el went to sit on the front porch away from everyone else. I lit a cigarette and took a smoke. I handed it to her. Once we finished the cigarette i took out the whiskey. To tell El how i really felt i had to have a push and this was the perfect idea. We weren't supposed to be drinking but we don't care. I took a swig and handed her the bottle. The took a sip and scrunched up her face. "nice?" i asked laughing. "yeah just a bit of a shock at first" we both laughed and drank somemore.

We were about half a bottle down and we were both practically drunk so this was my shot. "hey el wanna play truth or dare?" she smiled "sure truth or dare?" "dare" she laughed "kiss someone that you like at this party" Oh Shit this is it "okay then" i kissed her and to my suprise she kissed me back! "i like you too Max" my jaw dropped "wait really?" she smiled "yeah since the wedding" We had a great convo and carried on drinking until the bottle was empty.

"oh shit its gone" i said trying to get up "yeah come on lets go inside" she said slurring her words "okay but lets stay away from your parents your drunk" i laughed "okay thats a good idea" she said holding my hand as we walked inside. "come on lets dance" i dragged her over to the dance floor "can't we get food first?" she asked "after now let's dance" she sighed "fine" We were dancing but what we didn't see was Hopper and Joyce walking over.

Hopper's POV. 

It was nearing 12am and we still hadn't seen El and Max so me and Joyce began searching to see their costumes. Then i spotted Max's red hair and pulled Joyce across the dancefloor to see them. We walked up to see them dancing. "hey girls great costumes" Joyce said trying to talk over the music. Max smiled "thanks we wanted to match so it would look cool" "we looked in the basement for you but you weren't there where were you?" i asked looking at el "relax dad we were sitting on the porch" i think she was slurring.

"what were you doing?" i asked. Max stayed quiet but el began to speak "we smoked, played truth or dare for one round, kissed and drank whiskey" My jaw dropped "you drank whiskey" Joyce looked shocked too "hold on you kissed?" Max looked up at us and said "yes and yes" I was so confused at this point El kissed a girl and drank whiskey on the same night. I don't care about her and Max atleast she's not kissing Mike but i do care that she was drinking.

"el how much did you drink?" i asked taking them both to the kitchen with Joyce following "uhh i don't know" she was drunk you could tell when she was in the light. "max do you know?" i asked in a softer tone. "uh we finished this" she pulled out an empty bottle of whiskey from her bag "holy shit what were you thinking" they both responded with "sorry" Joyce laughed and said "oh believe me girls he did much worse at your age" i laughed "oh shall i tell them what you were like Joycie" she gasped "you wouldn't dare"

Eleven's POV.

Suprisingly dad and Joyce weren't too mad so i guess thats a win right? I was staying at Max's tonight so i didn't have to go home when they did at 12:30am. Me and Max left at around 2:30am when the party finished. We were both drunk and we had a great time. Once back at Max's we got changed and we were about to drift off to sleep when i heard Max say "so do you mabye want to be my girlfriend?" i smiled and turned to face her "yes i love you" she smiled and said "i love you too good night" and we fell to sleep.