Confessions

Joyce's POV.

It was just us the kids were in bed and i felt safe safer than ever. I couldn't stop thinking about what Murray said on the plane did i love him or was he just a friend. I knew we were more than friends i mean me thinking he was dead hurt me more that Bob's death ever did. That's when it hit me i loved him. I loved Hopper my best friend but did he feel the same way?

Hopper's POV.

For the first time in a while i was happy just me and Joyce and i was happy. I can't get what El said out of my head did i love Joyce my best friend or was she just my friend. Damn why can't it just be easy why can't i tell her that i love her. I do love Joyce El and Murray were right this whole time but does she feel the same about me?

I decided to break the silence "so Joyce do you wanna move back to Hawkins?" i asked knowing i wanted to go back there and work as cheif of police with her as my detective. "uh i don't know do you?" she replied looking upset. "i mean i guess i do i want my job and home why did you move Joyce?" i asked her . "because there was nothing left for me there you were the only thing keeping me there" Did she just say that me Jim Hopper was keeping her there.

Joyce's POV. 

Oh no did i just say that outloud. "i guess i would move back if you were there then the kids could be with their friends" i said and his face lit up. "so if were moving back and i get my job back i want you to come and work for me Detective Byers has a ring to it don't you think?" he smiled and my face lit up he remembered i liked that. "i would love that so much although i would have to see your face everyday" i laughed and hit his arm playfully "i was kidding don't worry" "oh so funny Joycie" he laughed back at me.

Hopper's POV.

So were moving back to Hawkins but i wanted to know why i was keeping her there i knew i had to ask. "Joyce." i said seriously "what's up hop" she asked concerned. "i was just wondering why i was the one keeping you in Hawkins?" i asked curiously. "well it's because i love you" she blurted out.

Joyce's POV.

No way i just said that no way i just did that. "look i'm um just gonna go to bed" i said standing up about to leave. "no wait Joyce i love you too" he pulled me back and kissed me. We pulled away and i said "so um are we dating?" Hop looked at me with a happy look on his face and said "whatever you want joycie" and he pulled me in for a side hug on the couch. "you can be my boyfriend on one condition" i said to him. "okay whats that?" he asked curiously. "we keep it a total secret for a few months" i replied kissing his cheek. "anything for you" he replied with the hugest grin on his face.