Rescue Mission

Joyce's POV.

Murray stood there and he finally said "yes but he's not in america"

I practically screamed "where the hell is he then?"

"well i think he might be in Russia"

"who's in Russia" el butted in.

"el sweetie we think hop might be alive and in Russia" 

"wait really i have to try and look for him" she says excitedly.

"are you sure that's a good idea el you might not be strong enough yet" will said concerned for her.

"i can do it for him" she ran around they house finding everything she needed to find him.

Eleven's POV.

I got everything set up i just needed this to work. "i'm ready everyone shush" they did as i said and i went into the void. I walked quite far until i saw a jail cell door i looked inside and there he was my dad was there. But there was someone else they were hurting him i suddenly felt angered "dad" i screamed at the top of my lungs but the other person left and i saw dad pick up a book.

Hopper's POV. 

They just left again after the daily injuries i could finally write it's the only thing that kept me sane in this hell hole. I was writing how i wished i could get out of here to be with El and Joyce and my family.

Eleven's POV.

"He's writing in a book" i said while the others listened closely.

"What's he writing about" Murray asked curiously.

"He's writing about how he wishes to be home with me and Joyce and his family"

"El where is this place?" Joyce asked me.

"i see a sign it says Kamchatka prison" i exclaimed.

"I know how to get there i already booked tickets to Russia incase this happened but i only have 3 there and four back" murray turned to Joyce and said.

"Okay then me you and El will go and Jonathan you can look after Will" Joyce said worried about her sons safety.

"lets go" i shouted in happiness.

"Okay lets go" Murray said and he rushed us out of the door.

--------------------------TIME SKIP IN RUSSIA AND OUTSIDE THE PRISON--------------------------------------

Joyce's POV.

"lets get hop out of ths hell hole" I said happily

"let me get the guards" el said knowing her powers were back.

"okay go ahead but be careful" murray said with a caring look on his face.

El killed every last one of them until we got to the camera room. "there there he is" i exclaimed "what room is that murray" "uhhhh 283 lets go"

We ran as fast as we could down to his room and then i saw his ocean blue eyes meet mine. "Hop" "Joyce, El, Murray i thought i'd never see you again" he pulled me and El into a hug.

"hey hey i hate to ruin the family moment but we have to go right now" murray said pulling us out of the room.

----------------------TIME SKIP ON THE PLANE ON THE WAY HOME----------------------------------------------

Joyce's POV.

The seats were split up El insisted on sitting next to Hopper so i was with Murray. I found myself unable to take my eyes away from Hop's ocean blue eyes and thats when Murray noticed me staring. "you love him don't you Joyce" murray whispered to me. "what no no no were just friends" i whispered back to him. "oh so thats why your staring into his eyes" he replied to me. "i don't know okay we haven't spoken yet" i exclaimed. "ha i knew it" he replied with a smirk on his face. 

Hopper's POV.

I could see a row across from me the most beautiful woman i've ever seen Joyce Byers her and El were the only things that kept me going in there and somehow they rescued me. "dad why are you staring at Joyce?" el asked me puzzled. "i'm not staring at her what gave you that idea" i said hoping she wouldn't catch along. "well you look at her like when me and mike look at eachother like your inlove" el replied. Oh jeez this kid knows me too well but i know for a fact Joyce only sees me as a friend nothing more and nothing less. "i don't know kid we'll talk about it another time.

No ones POV.

The plane had landed and they were all at the Byers new home except Murray who drove to his home only 30 minutes away. All of the kids were asleep after the long day and it was just Joyce and Hop awake.