Chapter16- I wont give up.

16.

   I tried to focus my vision. I reached down to the floor. I felt a blanket on top of me, it was so soft I didn't wanna get up. So I leaned up and saw Jack, Daemon and Alex. My hear sunk when I saw Alex nodding at Jack. Alex had his head sitting on his hand leaned forward on the one-seat sofa. Jack's back was turned to me. Daemon looked at me.

"Hey! Sleepy head!"

   He shouted loud, and that waked me up. Jack turned to me and smiled.

"Hey, sweetie. How was the couch?"

"It felt wonderful, its so cozy."

"Glad you like it, but you know what? Our bed is way better."

"Oh yeah, I bet it is."

   Alex turned his head an looked out the window. I felt sad that our love happened. I started to think about the cute moments we had. No, I can't think of this. I couldn't stop though. I fell back onto the couch while the guys talked.

   I got up quietly and went to the kitchen, I was very thirsty. I opened the fridge and saw orange juice. I searched the cabinets for a glass. When I found one, my orange juice was missing! I looked back in the fridge the counter behind the microwave. Then I heard a laugh behind me. I turned around and saw Jack holding the juice laughing. I went to grab it but he put it behind his back.

"Of you want it come and get it."

"Ha ha, now please hand me the juice before you get hurt."

"Before for I get hurt? You're cute when your like think."

"Well, thanks but please let me have my juice." I started to whine for the orange juice.

"Get it."

   I reached for it behind his back, he spun around. I looked at him with a devilish smile.

"Oh-boy, you know I am game."

   I ran to him, he spun around again. Then he stood there waiting for me to grab it. I walked up to him and reached for the juice while looking into his eyes. We were face to face, I could smell his aftershave. He let go and I spun around prancing to the glass like a little girl.

"Wow, how on earth did you do that. I like that, what you just did there for the split second."

"I don't know, it just happened." I let out a laugh.

   I walked back to the living room, and there was Alex looking at me. He was still in the same position he was in when I went back to sleep. He put his head down. He hasn't shaved yet, he start to grow a beard. I couldn't stand him, why is he hear. I wish he could go back to his wife and bug her.

   I got up and went up stairs. I went to his, oh, our bed. I pulled up the covers and flopped in. It was so warm and soft. I must have dozed off again. When I had woke up, the front door slammed closed. Then I heard someone walk up the stairs, it was Jack.

"Do you mind if, we have dinner to night with the two guys?"

"Uh, yeah I don't mind, you can stay there all night with them, I know your a chatter box with them."

"Oh I think you misunderstood. We want you to join."

"Are you sure? I wont be a bother?"

"Yeah, come with us. Its gonna be a triple-dinner-date."

"Cool, sounds good. I guess I'll go."

   Jack winked at me, and walked back down. I blew a huff. Great this means I will have to see Alex again.