Before you go🎵

Chapter 1

Walking home from school was always a sinking feeling for her heart. But today it was different, Every step she took reminded her of her sprained ankle and an empty stomach. 

Her brown hair reaching her shoulders were all tangled, her face looked pale, her lips, nose, and cheeks seemed to have become a darker shade of pink and her hazel eyes were so dark they could be brown. Her blue sweater wasn't helping with the cold and her feet were heavy like logs of wood.

The snow was thick, she kept her eyes on her feet and focused on the number of steps she took because she knew that if she would look up her eyes would give her away. She knew that if she started crying she won't be able to stop. The burning in her chest was getting hotter every moment, the knots in her stomach getting tighter.

Suddenly her eyes filled up and before she could stop herself she was on my knees, hands covering her face, she was crying and sobbing, even beneath the afternoon sun, everything looked gloomy, dark.

Between her sobs she whispered, "mom, please come back, how will I ever tell belle that her mom is dead? How will I go through school, college ?..how am I supposed to accept this?..mom". It is never easy to lose someone we love, but this 15-year-old lost her mom, the very lady who was supposed to help her grow and become a young lady, love her, teach her, scold her...but now it was all lost she was gone.

Rosette couldn't bring herself to imagine her life without her mom. She stared at the snow covering her black leggings, she didn't care about the cold biting on her fingers, she just sat there on her knees and cried, cried till her eyes burn and her face became red.

She was scared and broken inside but she knew that when she will walk through the doors of her house she'll have to be brave, if not for herself then for her sister

Libelle is just 10, how would she ever get over this .. will she be able to be the happy cheerful girl she always was.. would she be able to love and care about anyone without the fear of losing them ..without having a feeling that any moment they wish she could vanish from her life.

These were the thoughts that were haunting her, she thought all this was about her sister but little did she know she was also talking about herself.

...........................................................................

This is my first chapter.

Hope you like it, I'm open to all advice, I hope you will help me become better.

Thank you for reading.