Enchanted🎵

CAELUM'S POV:

I never wanted to come to this useless diner meeting, but who would have thought that even one of the biggest business tycoons would dread an old lady's words.

I was so sure that I would be bored to death in this meeting, but then again what choice did I have.

When we entered I had a certain picture of this family as grams had associated herself with it. When I saw Mr. Carter, I thought that this family would be a finery, but when I was greeted by his wife, I was more than disgusted. 

She shook hands with me and rubbed her thumb in a weird way on the back of my thumb while pulling away from the hand. Like hell, I knew what her intentions were. Then coming to her son, Eric carter looked nothing like his father. I did know that Mr. Carter had remarried after the death of his first wife, but this looked disgusting.

When he said he had two daughter, I wasn't expecting much. But the excitement on grams face to see the daughters got me curious.

When Mr. Carter called his daughters, the first name rang a bell somewhere... Rosette Carter ... where had I heard this name before?

I was quite lost in thought when the two sisters walked into the room, the taller one was holding on tightly onto the girl's hand who was an inch or two shorter than her. They were nothing like Mrs. Carter...

Rosette, the elder one was beautiful without a doubt, her features were sharp, a slightly upturned nose, medium cheekbones, her lips a little plump but not like the girls out there, they were natural, not too much not too less...

 I was ashamed of myself for thinking about how kissable they looked, her hair fell in soft curls around her slender waist, something was captivating about her. I knew she was well aware of my staring, but I couldn't help it, man, she was just something else ... 

her sister who was walking alongside her looked barely twenty but she did have a striking resemblance to her. Her eyes weren't hazel like hers, she had blue eyes like their dad, I glanced at Noah, he did take a fancy in her, I didn't blame him.

The two sisters sat on our opposite sofa. They talked merrily with grams. The elder sister looked nervous for some reason, not once did she let go of her sister's hands, but unlike her stepmom, her eyes didn't scan down us, she kept her face merry and cute. 

If it was someone else, I would have thought they were faking it but she just kept it so natural that it got me to believe that it was the girl's nature. Her sister seemed to be an energetic young blood, she was cheerful and bubbly.

So these were the sole purposes of this meeting.

After we had diner, we left saying goodbye, but I couldn't help looking at her.

I caught myself wishing to see her again.