You've got a friend🎵

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Belle was chatting with her dad while Amy was muttering something about another burden being hurled on her head for the night to Eric , who was eyeing the two sisters like a hungry dog. Rose was helping Mrs. Smith with the dishes when the doorbell rang.

Mr. Carter and Amy went to get the door while Eric waited in the living room. Rose pulled her sister away into the kitchen , reluctant to let her be alone with Eric for a second . Belle didn't fight it , she knew her sister would walk on fire with bare legs for her.

She started looking at the pots to see if everything was ready.

"Do you know who's coming?" she asked Belle

She pouted as if trying to remember.. "Oh, Dad said it was the family and owner of White Industries."

Rosette's eyes shot up from the soup she was ladling. She worked for White Industries. What if someone recognized her, though the chances were low as she was one of the thousand employees in the office but what if.... So her boss, the biggest business man of the city was coming to her house to dine. This was some news to digest.

Her dad was also business man, not as rich as the Whites but he was nicely established as well

"Hey, is something wrong?" Belle's face looked concerned. Her eyes were searching Rose's face for as though the answers were written right there but Rose shook her head. "I was trying to remember if I had heard the name somewhere."

Just then their dad called from the living room. "Daughters, our guests are here"

"Lets go Rosette Carter" Belle said by flashing one of her brightest smiles, holding out her hand. Rose could use that right now.

She held Belle's hand tighter then ever and flashed one of her smiles back "We are not going to war Libelle Carter"

Belle grinned at her "Who knows?"