A house with no mirrors🎵

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

The next day ,Rosette was sitting in her room typing her resignation letter. She wasn't scared for herself, she was scared for her sister.

Would he be cruel enough to harm her as well or will he stop after destroying Rosette's already ruined life? Would he also aim his hatred at her family and destroy everything her father had spent years of hard work on? Would he even stop after doing all that?

She was praying with all her soul that he forgets all about that incident, but then she remembered the look on his face. It still sent shivers down her spine when she thought about how his eyes had looked or how he had clenched his jaw so tight that she was expecting blood to start flowing.

She typed the letter and closed her laptop. Amy was home yet, but she heard the front door open.

She tied her hair in a bun and was going downstairs.

She opened her door but she panicked after seeing Eric leaning on the door frame.

"Is there something you need sir?" She asked, her eyes on her feet, and her voice merely a whisper.

"I need many things my dear sister, but the real question is , would you give them to me?" Rose lifted her face to look at him, a disgusting expression on his face, he was eyeing her like a hawk.

Rose knew what that meant but she said nothing. Eric took a step towards her, and Rose took a step back, there was nothing more she could do now, she was done for.

Eric grabbed her arm and pushed her on the bed, behind them. Rose's room wasn't big, it was a cramped place with a single bed with a broken spring mattress and rusty iron frame in one corner and a closet in the other, the bathroom was beside the closet and the door was right in front of the bed.

She couldn't move. He crawled over her, her legs secured below his, she could see his length hardening. "Easy there love." He said while stroking her stray strands that had escaped her bun.

Eric had many times touched her and made her uncomfortable but he had never gone beyond that. It was his own way of telling her that if she was ever to loose it, it would only be when he wanted to take it. 

Yes, she was a virgin. He molested her mercilessly but had yet to rape her.

Rose couldn't move, she was petrified, Eric undid his belt and wrapped it on his palm.

"Get UP" he commanded Rose.

Rose knew what Eric was about to do, She sat up on the bed, kneeling on her knees.

"On the floor my pretty doll." He said.

Rose got up and kneeled on the floor. Eric got up slowly from the bed and stood in front of her.

Rose kept her head down. "Open my zip" he commanded.

Rose brought up her shaking hands but couldn't touch him there, not even in her wildest dreams.

"I SAID OPEN THE FUCKING ZIP" He yelled. His voice filled the silence of the empty house. No one was home, it was nearly three in the afternoon, all the maids had gone to their quarters after finishing their chores.

"I can't" She whispered.

That's when the belt came down on her left arm side. At first it felt numb, as if the whole arm had been anesthetized, but then the tingling warmth spread all across her body. The pain took over and she yelped in pain. Her skin breaking and burning beneath her yellow shirt.

"Would you do it now?" he asked ready to accept a more satisfying answer.

Rose was lying on the floor sobbing with the pain, her skin was burning. But she sat up and raised her hands to the zip and almost touched it when her arms fells down on her lap, she couldn't ...