Perfect in white🎵

Chapter

ROSETTE'S POV:

It was the day of my doom.

Two weeks had passed since everything had happened. Today was my wedding.

Yes, you heard me right, the day I had spent my entire life imagining, the day I had dreamed would have been perfect was becoming like this.

I was about to marry Caelum white , the ruthless, heartless stud of the city. Well why?

Because one time in my entire life I had tried to stand for myself , and that went so terribly wrong that today I am sitting in a chair wearing a white dress, imagining the horrors that he will inflict on me.

I looked at the photo pendant that hung from my neck in a short silver chain. Mom had given Belle and me pendants when I had turned 14, mine had a rose and inside I had fitted an old picture of mom , and Libelle had a Dragonfly on hers, her name means dragonfly in German. I looked at my mom's picture.

 I looked at my mom's picture

Would he be worse than Eric? Would he rape me? Will I be able to say no? Will I have any right to say no?

After he had announced to my entire family that we were in love, everything had turned upside down.

After Five minutes I was supposed to go out and be lovey-dovey with him. The media was here, so were big business men.

I was debating whether or not I should ask dad to  walk me down the aisle, when I heard a knock on the door. "Hello gorgeous" came a familiar voice.

I looked in the mirror and our eyes met. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I ran into his arms. Fuck the maids in the room or the CCTV camera's.

"Rowan" I whispered.

"shhh... you don't want to walk down the aisle with all your makeup withered out do you." He patted my head gently.

I didn't let go of him, because if I was to dive into that hell hole a moment later, then I needed this. I needed him. I felt like the little girl of six running blindly in a meadow chasing butterflies, knowing that they will disappear after the summer.