Into your arms🎵

TRIGGER: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

Chapter

He went up the stairs and into the bedroom. He laid her gently on the beige sheets. He looked around the room for any signs of her trousers. He found them in a heap at the edge of the bed. He picked up the white cotton garment and dropped it into her hands.

"Wear it." He said before turning to leave the room.

He had taken two steps towards the door when she spoke.

"Why didn't you have it with me?"

He halted. He knew exactly what she was talking about, yet didn't know what she was talking about.

"Weren't you terrified of me?" he asked in confusion, "I had once asked you to sleep with me." He smiled mockingly, "remember what you answered me with?.. A bloody slap."

"But.. but now it's different. You are my... husband." She said confused and embarrassed.

Caelum almost pounced on her. He had never heard her call him anything but sir. He cleared his throat.

"You aren't ready Rose." He said considering everything she ever went through. He bend down and covered her bare legs with a blanket.

"It isn't for you to decide." She snapped raising an eyebrow.

Caelum shook his head and looked up standing straight. He had to show her what he meant.

He suddenly reached a hand to her waist and caged her by crossing a knee at her other side pressing himself on top of her. Forcing her to lay down flat on her back. She flinched and her eyes became alert and scared.

She reacted just like he knew she would. She didn't want this. Not now, at least. He pecked a kiss on her forehead.

"You don't have to force yourself to sleep with me Rose." He said softly as he pulled back. "Goodnight Rose." He pulled her blanket over her waist .

He stood up and turned to leave.

Rose was shook. So all those times he had kept a polite distance from her, minded the way he touched her, it was all due this.

"Wait." she almost yelled out. He stopped and half turned.

Rose was already up as she flung herself onto him and wrapped her legs around his waist while pressing her lips softly to his. Like a reflex, his hands went and gripped her bare thighs.

He was wide-eyed as he looked at her face. She had her eyes tightly closed.

He knew she had no idea what she was doing. How everything about this was morally wrong, but after she had flung herself at him this way how could he be held responsible? His hands grazed her back.

She slowly parted her lips and allowed him to explore the depths of her mouth and soul. She tasted incredible, almost intoxicating. The honeysuckle taste of her mouth made him want more. She brushed her tongue against his.

He smiled slightly at her inexperience. Those soft petals lured him further. His one hand squeezed her soft behind as the other trailed upwards to the hook of her bra. With one skillful touch it was undone.

All his emotions were going wild. He was ready to call off his morals and conscience for this night when Rosette's half-closed eyes shot wide open. She pulled back looking uncomfortable.

Caelum scoffed, "What? Regret this already?" he asked tilting his face slightly to get a better look at those drunk eyes.

"No.." she hesitated, shifting nervously in his arms. "Its.. Its just that something keeps poking me down there." She made a pleading face and looked at him.