Chapter 5

Tobias' POV

I wake up to see bluish-grayish beautiful eyes looking lovingly at me. "Thats the best way to wake up." I think to myself. "What is?" Tris says innocently. "Crap I was thinking out loud wasn't I, Tris." I ask her. "Yes and it was adorable!" She says. "I love you, beautiful." I say. "I love you, too, beautiful." she says with a smirk. I pick her up and swing her around, she's laughing her head off. I love that laugh. "Hey, Tobias there's a party at Uriah's tonight, he came at five this morning to tell me." She says. "Ok we can go, I bet you were pissed when he woke you." I say. "Ya I kinda punched him and slapped him and yelled....oops." she says with an adorable half smile that makes me want a kiss so I kiss her lips we stay like that for a while then break away cause someone knocked on the door. Tris goes to get it.

"Hey tris." I hear Christina.

"Hey Chris." I hear Tris say.

Tris' POV

Christina knocks on the door we say hi then she pulls me to go shopping for the party tonight. I scream bye to Tobias and tell him where were going. We shop for four hours when I finally have a full outfit. Black leggings under really badly ripped black jeans with a Black top that's like a sporty top with the number "4" on it I smirked when Chris handed it to me, I have hot pink flats and a leather jacket. We go to Tobias and my apartment and she does my hair in curls and my make up is smokey eye with black eye liner and pink blush with pink lipgloss. We hear a knock on the bathroom door. Christina opens it to see my Tobias on the other side. "Hey beautiful you look hot."He says to me. Wait he said it to me??!! Wow... "Thanks." Christina and I say at the same time. "I was taking to my beautiful, wonderful, amazing, hot girlfriend." he says. Now I'm really blushing. Christina try's to look hurt. Tobias pulls me in for a kiss. When we break away he tells me it's time for C or D. We walk there with Christina holding hands. When we walk in the door Zeke screams "HIIIIII TRISSYPOO." I go up and slap him. We sit in a circle and Uriah says he wants to go first." Zeke Pansycake or D?" He asks "D!" Ok I dare you to.....

ོ         ོ       ོ       ོ      ོ      ོ     ོ      ོ      ོ      ོ     ོ     ོ     ོ      ོ

Cliffhanger cause I gtg to school bye