- Nightberry (1) -

*Nightberry - Blue x Night* 

*Requested by PassiveNootNoot*

*Before anyone asks, RouteTale is my own idea for an AU - I'm just using it because, in its own canon story, this would most likely happen. ^^ You won't meet the Sans from this AU here as to not make it all 'OC' based, so don't worry :D*

*Warning: Ink being portrayed as a dickhead, Swearing, References to 'lime/lemons' (I cannot write it so you will get references instead-)*

[POV: Nobody]

Somewhere in a half-destroyed, half-tormented AU...

"You little prick!"

Blue grins sweetly, humming as he slashes one of Dust's gaster blasters with one of his bone attacks. The Bad Sanses had decided to attack a pretty new AU - named 'RouteTale'. It was a timeline of the original universe and, unfortunately for the Bad Sanses, it was also basically worthless.

In fact, it was only a couple of hours before that the Star Sanses had asked the Sans and Frisk of that timeline if they could use it as a trap to lure the Bad Sanses into one place. Even Error. 

It was rather heartbreaking for Dream, who wanted to help the residents of the AU, but couldn't since it was a pretty negative AU, not to mention the fact it was also going to be used as a trap. 

Ink placed more characters into the AU, which took a very long time, and made sure they were all as happy as can be. This way, he'd hope that Nightmare might sense the change and assume Dream had somehow got to them. He knew Nightmare quite liked this AU because of how much negative energy was created in it, but he didn't bother with it much since there were other more negative filled AUs and neutral AUs to worry about first.

It didn't take very long for the Bad Sanses to come, but it did take long enough for the Star Sanses to come up with a very good plan and places in which they could easily ambush them.

You see, Dream had been observing where the Bad Sanses usually made their portals, on Blue's wishes, since he was a long-ranged fighter, it meant he was never right there in the fighting, or at least until someone found him. Which was usually Nightmare. Which was usually very fast too. At first, he believed it was very much random but there was a pattern.

Nightmare always made his portals a couple of meters away from Blue. Probably because he was considered the weakest member but Dream could say otherwise. Blue was probably the brains of the group since Dream himself was far too busy to do much planning and Ink's memory was pretty bad. Ink also often made plans that resulted in death to the Bad Sanses, which Dream didn't want. He didn't want to actually kill the Bad Sanses - no, he wanted to help them. Or try too, anyway.

There was also a pattern with Error's portals, which ink had bought up once or twice. Not intentionally of course, but he once said that Error most-often than not made his portals in the weakest part of the AU, or when he knew the Bad Sanses were there, he'd make his portal to the right of them. Dream made note of that because he knew Ink would forget or just not care much about it.

When the Bad Sanses arrived, Dream shot several arrows towards them, pointed at the floor. He did this because Ink had made him new arrows which made clouds of 'dust' - at first Dream was horrified but he soon realised it wasn't monster Dust, which made him much happier using them. For about 3 seconds, the Bad Sanses couldn't see anything... but this was enough. Dust had already summoned several attacks, Killer was smirking and flipping his knives, Horror was sharpening his axe with a random skeleton arm (it was a human's, it seemed, as it had flesh on it still), and Cross was holding a large red knife.