Dustberry (GOOSEBERRY LMFAO)

Dustberry?

Dust x Blue basically

*gooseberry is not a ship he is a random picture I found - look at 'GOOSE' for reference - and I love him.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HONK!" 

"OKAY, THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR." Dust screamed at the goose, shooing it away with one of his slippers.

If Killer had eye-lights, they would be rolling.

"Do we tell him, or?" 

"No. The better question is can we eat it?" Horror gestured towards the goose, licking his lips and grabbing his axe.

"Well, it appears Dust believes the goose is his supposed forbidden boyfriend... so..."

"Not yet?" 

"Not yet, buddy."

Dust almost cried when the goose snapped at his phalanges and wouldn't let go. His two 'friends' stood there and watched him for about 3 minutes until Cross heard him.

After 5 minutes of wrestling, the goose was quite big and strong surprisingly, Nightmare joined them. He looked a bit angry.

Okay. 

Not a bit angry.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS NOI-"

The idiots all looked at each other at the same time, each contemplating what to say. Two seconds later they were all pointing at Dust. 

Killer was the first to speak, "Boss he's smuggling geese in here, we didn't do anything."

"IT'S NOT A GOOSE, IT'S BLUE."

"..."

Nightmare stared at Dust. 

"What." He said slowly, emphasising the word.

"Uhh... so... surprise? I'm dating one of the Star Sanses? Also... he's now a goose?"

Nightmare considered jumping into the void in Outertale - and it was not the first time in his 500 years he considered it.

...

"HONK!" 

Blue made a dive for Cross, who was currently pinning him down and stopping him from biting Dust. He was very distracted by Nightmare, so biting him and scampering off like the little gremlin he was proved fairly easy.

"SHIIIIT!!!"

And then?

Chaos.

"GET OFF OF MY SHORTS!"

"KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT."

"CAN WE EAT IT YET???"

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING YOU INSUFFERABLE SWINE?!!"

"LET ME EAT ITTTTTTTT."

Eventually, they stabilised the situation. Dust held Goose Blue in his scarf - after a lot of arguments and gaster blasters firing and tendrils destroying things - and the others sat in front of him demanding an explanation.

"Umm... well," Dust said, lost for words, "He's not usually a goose?"

"Well, I think we knew that, you fucking idiot." Killer said, giving him The Look™.

"Since when did you think it was acceptable to communicate - and I hope you've communicated with him to have him as his boyfriend otherwise you're even more of a dickhead than I thought - with a Star Sans?" Nightmare asked, staring at Blue, who stared back.

"UUhhmmm..."

...

"HONK!"

"Yeah, yeah, we get it, goose boy." Killer remarked.

"Wait, maybe he's hungry? He is like an animal." Cross said, smirking despite the tenseness of everyone else. Apparently, geese made the Bad Sanses very tense. They were animals of doom and terror after all.

"I'm very hungry." Horror said flatly, still staring at Blue.

"Yeah, we know you are big fella." Killer said.

Dust took the opportunity to remove his eyes from Nightmare's face and glare-glance at Horror, before looking back again.

"Listen, I haven't told him anything-"

"I know you haven't. I knew you... ahem... 'liked'... him. Your stupid positive feelings about him made me want to kill you." Nightmare snarled. "I have been keeping a close eye on you."

"Well, that's not creepy at all, Mr Weirdo."

"Mr Weirdo and stop talking to yourself then!"

"I DON'T TALK TO MYSELF."

Blue rustled his feathers, alarmed by the shouting.

...

"HONK!"

Dust sighed and patted Blue's head, "Don't worry mate, you're okay." He said affectionately. "I'll fix you, okay?"

"Maybe you should fix yourself first."

"OKAY SHUT THE FUCK UP CROSS YOU TALK TO YOURSELF SO DON'T EVEN FUCKING START."

567 words

I'm going to do more dustberry maybe since it's a pretty popular ship (I don't like it, I just want to see more of it done right. Like this is obviously crack but I want some canon dustberry and none of that Yanberry shit.) - No offense- You can like what you want of course.

At the same time...

Feel free to write crack with Gooseberry

OMG

YANGOOSEBERRY