- Blue x Bad Sanses -

* Blue x Bad Sanses - I can't be bothered to write all the ships out but there are a lot-*

*Requested by EeveeLover352*

*This will be sort of a preview of an upcoming book since I'm going to make a book that's a Blueharem ship book. This one-shot, however, will only have the ship above. This one-shot is also not connected to the book, it only uses the same characters, so I guess you have a little preview? :)*

*Note: They're not all wendigos, only Horror (Spoilers? Not really haha-)

[POV: Nobody]

The tired beast trekked through the forest slowly. He was exhausted and for a reason - he'd only just been chased down for God's sake! Those damn hunters nearly even got him. Especially that one with the orange jacket; he was probably the strongest and he very nearly got to the beast's brother. The beast was very protective of his brother, not in an obsessive way of course, but then again, he did starve himself for him. He just supposed that's what all brothers did for their brothers or siblings. 

Unfortunately, the beast was barely holding onto his consciousness, but he tried. Very hard. All he needed to do was get to the cave, where all of his 'pack' were. Then he could sleep and deal with everything else later. His 'pack' was so nice to him, he loved every one of them. It was mainly platonic but he was sure they did some things that friends didn't do. Sometimes they slept in the same 'nest' and cuddled with each other. Sometimes he caught some of them 'kissing'. He didn't really do the last one though, since his teeth were far to sharp and he didn't want to hurt one of them. If he was going to do anything like that with someone, they'd have to either have a large pain tolerance or be a wendigo like him. His 'pack' were also the ones that named him. They named him 'Horror' after the fact that he looked rather... intimidating. 

He was nearly back now, just a bit more. Only, he was stopped when he was very nearly there. Not by something that could hurt him; no, the opposite actually. A tiny little human. Well, not a human, but a monster - a skeleton like him. Well..., he wasn't a complete skeleton of course, but he was a skeleton wendigo, so he supposed it sort of counted. And in all fairness to the skeleton, he wasn't as tiny as the beast thought he was. 

The skeleton was quite weird actually. He had quite rich clothing - not at all the rags that the villagers in this particular forest usually had. His clothes were also that of blue, grey, black and a soft beige. Harmonious and very unusual for a villager in this forest. They must be from somewhere else and just so happened to be in the forest. At first, Horror thought the skeleton was dead, but in actuality, the skeleton was merely asleep. It appeared he was in a deep and peaceful sleep. Horror thought he looked quite beautiful actually.

His bones were not sickly white like most skeletons, but a perfect pearly white. They were also slightly fluorescent and clear, with no blemishes. His cheekbones were also tinted with baby blue, as well as a faint light blue star on the side of his skull. 

If it weren't for the fact that Horror had to get back to the cave as quickly as possible, he'd probably stay there watching him sleep for a very long time. He hoped that wasn't too creepy. Despite looking intimidating, Horror was a bit of a softie really. Well, except for when he was too hungry. When it hurt not to eat something. Then he wasn't quite as soft.

Horror carefully picked up the skeleton and lifted him so he was lying on his back. As quickly and as quietly as he could, he then continued his path to the cave. He wasn't sure why he suddenly decided to take the skeleton, but still - he did it. Needless to say, he wasn't exactly sure if his 'pack' would accept the skeleton. He hoped they saw the beauty he did. Maybe he'd be able to keep the little skeleton. Maybe they'd want to share him. Maybe the skeleton would be their friend and a part of the pack. He hoped so because looking at this little skeleton made the large beast warm inside.