- (Yandere!NM) Nightberry -

*(Yandere!NM) Nightberry - Yandere!NM x Blue*

*Requested by: Killer_Sans66*

*I saw a prompt somewhere on Pinterest and the first part of this one-shot is definitely linked to it. As soon as I find it I will put a picture of it ^^ I have changed a lot and added/took stuff off -^-*

"Isn't that what people do, 'Blue'?" Nightmare asked softly. "Learn to... love... each other? Could you not learn to love me? You - you who seem to have such a SOUL to love all the multiverse and everything in it? Without discrimination? It's good and it's bad?"

Blue sobbed quietly, tearing his gaze away from the vicious skeleton in front of him - his jaw visibly clenched. Pity and anger clear in his eye-lights - both just as strong.

"Despite my... reputation... I would never be unkind to you..." Nightmare persisted, almost pleading. Cupping Blue's face, stroking his cheekbones and rubbing away his tears. "I would never. Why do you think I have not even tried to profit off of your negativity? Do you know how easy it would be to take advantage of you? I won't do it though." Nightmare's little speech ended softly, "Because I love you... more than the power of the apples of  it took to get out of that hell-hole and find you..."

The small skeleton knelt before him shook silently. "Kidnapping people is unkind." He hissed, his voice breaking. "Killing people's friends is unkind." 

Nightmare smirked slightly. "He was in my way..." He trailed on, before his one eye-light blinks and refocuses. He continues with an even softer tone than before. "Now that Dream is dead, and positivity is no more... I... I can finally have you all to myself... even if that is unfair or selfish of me. You will learn to love me..."

The King shook for a second before glaring at Blue, his grip tightening. "And anyway, forcing people to love you as soon as they look at you and not loving them back straight away is unkind." His voice shook with anger - perhaps not at Blue, but at himself for being an 'unlovable' being.

Oh, hell no.

Blue knocked Nightmare's hands away with as much force as he could muster. His bones were weak but his Determination was strong. Strong enough anyway. Falling backwards and scampering as far as the soldier holding him from behind would let him, his expression ablaze with rage that Nightmare dared even suggest that Blue was the one being unkind in this situation. Blue's SOUL thumped wildly in his ribcage, able to be heard by those close enough to him. 

It seemed the war inside Blue's head was coming to a close. Anger won over pity.

His teeth bared into a snarl, his jaw still clenched. "I will never love you. Never. I would rather die than that."

Nightmare's expression was wiped off his face in an instant - soon taking the image of shock and later... smugness.

"Oh. Really?" Nightmare hummed, standing up, motioning Cross to stand Blue up. When he did, he took Cross' hands off of Blue and motioned him to stand aside. He leaned close to Blue's face and grinned. "That's too bad then. I suppose it will be difficult since I've never told them to do this before. But instead of asking them to torture you with pain, or kill you..."

"My boys are going to keep you alive. They will risk their own lives for yours. Not that they'd need to, since the only rebellions will be of weaker Sanses... but nevertheless... Blueberry."

"I will make sure you never get your wish. Instead, you will not die or experience pain. I will treat you like my equal. You will have so much... goodness given to you. Perhaps this is a way of torture for you now - no?" Nightmare's grin turned sour before it turns into a warm smile. Or at least the warmest smile he can manage, what with his cold eye and terrible SOULS.