Sorry for the hiatus

Hey and sorry for the huge hiatus. 

If you don't want to read this chapter basically some bad stuff happened in my life surrounded by covid and stuff.

PLEASE CLICK OFF THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'RE NOT GOOD WITH VENTS ABOUT COVID AND DEATH ETC-

Basically this chapter is a vent and an explanation for why I've been gone.

Something real bad happened in my real life and honestly, the pandemic in and of itself really tired me out. I was affected pretty bad by it.

TW: Death, covid etc

I won't go into much detail, but basically, during the start of it, my little (vulnerable) brother got it and was in the hospital for a week - extremely sick. He's fine now, but he's sick again right now and we had to get him a new inhaler because he can't breathe properly at night (yknow the time everyone's asleep and can't help him).

Another thing was that the day before I came back from my six week holiday, my nan died. Because my dad is a literal ass I couldn't see her for ages (since before covid) and he never told me she was in the hospital. (I don't live with my dad, but I won't go into detail at all why) She had Alzheimer's and she sometimes forgot who I was and who my mom was. So I'm scared she died not even knowing who I was. So yeah that fucking sucks. She forgot my grandad died once, so I'm not confident.

Also, my dad and his wife are anti-maskers so Im scared to go to the funeral by them because if I get covid I could pass it on to my vulnerable brother again. It's been enough time for him to get it again.

I still feel really shit about everything but idk how to get help with it yknow? Hopefully, it'll be better soon. But it really helped to vent I guess...

END OF TW

I don't think it's appropriate to make a oneshot on this chapter, or to update you on news on the book, so Ill make another one.