Tysm! (+New Requests?)

Heyy! Thank you, everyone, so much for all the support on this one-shot book. It hasn't been up for very long but it's already got a lot of readers and that's so cool!

Sadly I won't be updating this book for another 1-2 days because I want to finish all the requests and basically sort my life out. (I'm currently writing chapters for the dreamberry book and writing ideas for a crossmare book because why the hell not?)

In the meantime though, you're free to make new requests! I will literally do any ship you want (doesn't matter how many people are in the ship either).

Just use these questions to make it easier for me :)

1. What ship? (e.g. drinkberry, cherryberry etc)

2. Angst, ref to lime/lemon, fluff, fluff-angst etc (e.g. drinkberry fluff)

3. (Optional but helpful!) Plot? (e.g. drinkberry fluff, Blue is feeling upset so Ink and Dream plan a party for him, inviting all of his friends. + Blue spiking the punch because hmHmhmH)

4. (Optional but helpful!) How long do you want it? (1 chapter - 1500-2000 words or 2-3 chapters?)

5. Be patient and don't forget to like and subs- 

So anyway hope you all have a good day and see you in a couple of days when I have everything ready for you all :)

Also, if I did another one-shot book in the future, who should I do it for? I think it'd be a cool idea to try and make a one-shot book for each 'main' sans. It'd take forever and I probably won't finish it but I'd like to try :D