1-E: Jetset

Hibiki quietly sat in the backseat of his car, playing a game on his phone. His suitcase had been packed, but he didn't need much since he would have plenty back at home. Rain pattered softly against the windows, the orange lights of the highway reflecting in them. The soft jazz and rhythmic back and forth of the windshield wipers, combined with the gentle hum of the engine made him a bit drowsy – and he still had an hour left to Heathrow.

In the midst of their drive, a call on Kazuo's phone startled him. He looked up from his game, but didn't recognise the number on the display. When Kazuo picked up, an unknown man informed him that the airplane had landed and was getting ready. He only gave a cursory listen, not very interested in it. Instead he closed his game, and opened his texts to Tristan.

H: Hey babe ♡

I'll be leaving England soon

The plane has wifi

But I will probably sleep

For a few minutes he didn't get any response, but then his phone buzzed again.

T: That's fine. I'll start dinner soon. Will you text me when you're in Japan?

H: I'll send you pictures

And all the good morning kisses you want

T: I'd like that :)

I hope your flight will be nice. Whenever I fly for debate it's cramped and they try to sell me my own luggage.

But you'll probably fly first class, I don't think your parents would let you in economy where all the dangerous people are?

Hibiki smiled slightly, not sure if he should tell Tristan just how right he was – at least in some ways.

H: You mean where the peasants sit?
Preposterous
Imagine if I'd touch one

Or worse

Catch the poverty

T: Yes, I bet you'd hate to touch a peasant. You'd never even consider it.

H: I don't know
I'd touch yours (◠‿◕)

T: My peasant is currently unavailable.

H: I'd like to plan an appointment

For when I'm back

T: I'll mark it in my agenda. Is there anything else I can help you with?

H: Depends
Seriously though

You're my favorite peasant ♡

T: And you're my favourite capitalist oppressor.

H: Aww

Does that mean I'm your master?

(ʃƪ^3^)

T: I bet you'd like that. Don't get too cheeky, your peasant may start a revolution.

H: What would you do?

Stammer and blush?

You liked it last time I exploited you

T: That's not fair. You're not allowed to use that against me.

H: Anything is allowed in love and anti-capitalist revolution

But only you can choose