=six=

Michaels P.O.V

After I opened the door for Ashlyn she made a mad dash for the back of the room, it she a bad girl or something? I slowly followed after her just waiting to see what she would do next. She threw her bag onto the floor next to her and pulled out a black binder with stickers on it.
"So you want to be a bad kid?" I asked, taking a seat next to her, I set my backpack on the desk and pulled out my math notebook.
"No, I'm just going to show all the bad kids, like you, up." She smirked at me.

I scoffed,"I'll have you know I'm not a bad kid." I tried to look offended but I laughed, she smiled back.

I turned my head towards the opening door and spotted my tall, awkward friend, Luke, walk in. I waved him over, he quickly walked over and sat next to me, he was to tall for these desks, his knees touched the bottom of the desk and if he sat weirdly he would raise the desk off the ground.

"Ashlyn, this is Luke." I sighed,"Luke this is Ashlyn." I introduced. They exchanged looks but didn't say anything, I don't know what to make of that. I didn't have time to say anything else because Mrs.Lily walked in and scanned the classroom, thank goodness I had warned Ashlyn about her.

"We have a new student!" She clapped her hands together. She immediently tried to strike up and conversation with Ashlyn, her remarks to the teacher were quite funny causing the whole class to laugh.

The final one was the best,"Don't you need to read my rights first?" I laughed at that one. She took up over half of the class time which was awesome, maybe today was going to be a good day.