Living on the cutting edge!

It's time, it is finally time to tell everyone that I kept a Ultra Beast hidden from them.

ChamAlien: guys, for these five or more months I... I... I have a Ultra Beast on my team and her name is Pheromosa, she doesn't mean any harm and she was under you're noses, during our trips when she was in the Beast Ball. And she will stay in Alola whether you like ot or not! Ok guys how did I do?

I asked my Pokemon friends if that was a good explanation. Yeah I was practicing so I could explain my classmates about Pheromosa.

Tom: ehhh, it was good but you should probably explained where you found her.

Braixen: and explained to them she was with us during the Halloween festival in a ghost costume.

Greninja: and maybe give it some more details.

Pheromosa: and maybe introduce me first before explaining.

ChamAlien: ok first off, I'm trying to give it a short story instead of a long story. And second, maybe I'll introduce you when I said I have an Ultra Beast friend.

Tom: and also you're three minutes late for class.

ChamAlien: I know let's just get there so I could explain everyone about Pheromosa.

Pheromosa: but what if everyone thinks I'm a threat and send me back to my home?

ChamAlien: that won't happen because were here for you and even if they did they have to go through us!

Pichu: we won't let them take you away because you're part of this family and your like the tall sister I never had.

She hugged Pheromosa leg and it was cute.

Braixen: I thought I was the big sister?

Pichu: you are but you're also the helpful sister because you always help us. Pop is the playful sister because she likes to have fun.

Pop: what about Eevee?

Pichu: she's my BFF and no matter how much she scares me she is my best friend.

He walked up towards Eevee to give her a big hug but stopped when Eevee growled and snarled at him.

Eevee: if you come any closer I will skin you alive and give your skin fur to a baby Mimikyu!

Pichu ran behind Pheromosa shivered in fear.

Pichu: *scared* s-see no matter what were still f-friends.

ChamAlien: alright guys let's go to school so we can get this over quickly.

I put everyone but Pop in their Pokeball and put them in my bag and me, Pop and Tom went outside. Tom got in the bag but Pop can't get in because now that she evolved she's a bit to big to fit in the bag so I have to carry her in my arms.

ChamAlien: ok guys, hold on tight because this is going to be a jumpy ride.

Tom: jumpy? Don't you mean a fast ride because you always turn into Fasttrack for this?

ChamAlien: no what I mean jumpy ride is because-

A bright green flash went off on the Omnitrix when I turn into the grasshopper-like alien name Crashhopper.