Fist punch part 1

Punch! Punch! Punch! PUNCH!!

After that fourth punch I was on my knee trying to get up.

???: oooh! That looks like it hurts!

???: tell me about it.

Said the two Pokemon announcer who was playing the DJ booth making music.

Braixen: Four Arms, you gotta forfeit this fight!

Tom: she's right! You can't deal anymore hits from Bruno! He's to strong for you!

Four Arms: *in pain* n-no! I... gotta win... this! I came this far!

I then got up on my feet putting my four fist getting ready for another hit. Then, Bruno the four arm Pokemon ran up to me and punch me on the face knocking me away and landed on my back.

???: welp folks it looks like he's gonna end it!

Bruno then picked me up and it looks like he's gonna end this fight.

Pop: oh I can't look!

Pichu: I can't hear it!

Pheromosa: this is horrible!

The three of them said as Pop was covering her eyes so she won't look, Pichu holding his ears down so he won't hear a thing, and Pheromosa covering her mouth do to her shock.

???: he's gonna do it folks! This fight could be over!

Bruno threw me on the ground and he pat his two right elbow and jumped high in the air and-

Story pause.

I know what you're all thinking, you're probably saying why am I in a cage fight and fighting this four arm Pokemon called a Machamp and there's Pokemon watching this fight. Well it's kind of a long story but since we're still burning daylight I'll tell you why. You see it all started this morning.

Flashback to this morning

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Be-

I slammed the alarm clock to shut up that noise that everyone hates hearing that in the morning but I have to so I won't be late for school but today is a no school day so I'm just gonna lay back on my bed and go back to sleep.

Pop: wake up ChamAlien!

We'll I "was" gonna lay back on my bed and go back to sleep but Pop was shaking my arm trying to wake me up.

ChamAlien: *sigh* Pop, can't you see I'm sleeping?

Pop: I know but it's time!

ChamAlien: time for what?

Pop: time to show Pheromosa around Melemele Island.

Oh yeah since Pheromosa is now staying in this dimension we all agree to show her around.

ChamAlien: I know, I know. But can I sleep a little bit more? I haven't slept this good in a long time since I was busy saving the universe in my dimension. *sigh* (*sad* "was" saving the universe but it's gone.)

Pop: nope.

She then made a bubble balloon and I was now in it, flouting in the air and lifting me off from my bed.

ChamAlien: *heavy sigh* fine!

I used my sharp tail stinger to pop the the bubble balloon but that only made me fall on the ground hard because I was floating in the air. After that I got right back up on feet and I walked over to Pop and lift her up carrying her in my arms and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I put Pop aat the table, grab the cook book about how to make pancakes.