Hard as steel

The next morning, me and my friends flew to Akala Island in search for some Z-Crystals. During that while searching for it I'm dialing the Omnitrix, turning it left and right.

Pop: uh ChamAlien, what are you doing with the Omnitrix?

ChamAlien: nothing, just trying to unlock an new alien.

Tom: don't you think you already have enough alien in that small device?

ChamAlien: yeah, but I decided to unlock one more alien, which makes it the 10th new alien I'll have. Just like how I got 10 new ones by the age of 15.

Bolt: but are we counting Abatoon?

ChamAlien: *sigh* yes but I'll find a way to get control of him. Maybe 50 50 percent.

Abatoon: that won't happen.

ChamAlien: (shut up!) So yeah, that's what I'm doing.

Greninja: let's hope the new one isn't crazy.

Pop: and scary!

Pheromosa: and annoying.

Braixen: and doesn't cause trouble like Abatoon.

Bolt: and be like Endread.

ChamAlien: I hope so too.

Sylvia: by the way, the way your turning the Omnitrix looks like your jacking off.

ChamAlien: w-what?! No it doesn't!

Sylvia: yes it does. Especially when you look at a different angle, especially behind.

ChamAlien: no it doesn't! Right guys?

All: ...

ChamAlien: are you kidding me?

Pheromosa: don't get this the wrong way it, it's just...

Bolt: it uh... kind of looks like it.

ChamAlien: oh c'mon! It does not and-

Before I could finish my sentence we heard a bush rustle, getting more violence by the second. Once it stopped we see the Pokemon who is making that rustle, it's a Deino. We all looked at the Deino and the Deino looked at me and my head is facing behind him and I looked down and I'm starting see what Silvia means.

ChamAlien: wait! This isn't what it looks like! I'm just-

The Deino didn't give me a chance to explain or show it as it just ran away. Great, now there's a Pokemon saw me in a pose that looks like I'm jacking off.

Sylvia: hahaha!

ChamAlien: it's not funny!

Sylvia: it's funny to me!

ChamAlien: just keep sniffing!

Sylvia wrnt back sniffing while laughing. During that I continued dialing the Omnitrix but so far I didn't unlocked a new alien. We continued walking till Sylvia stopped and took a big sniff, which means the Z-Crystal is close.

Silvia: this way!

We followed Sylvia and in a short second she stopped and pointed at a Pokemon that I'll be battling. The Pokemon is huge and have gray with plates of silver armor around it.

 The Pokemon is huge and have gray with plates of silver armor around it