Explanation

In the house Koga, Braixen, Bolt, Sylvia, Tom and Pheromosa getting themselves patched up and healing themselves from Wafu beatings.

Tom: there, we're all patched up now. Hopefully it heals tomorrow.

Pheromosa: I'll probably be sleeping till the afternoon.

Braixen: before we sleep there's one thing left to do.

Everyone looked at Koga as they want to know why he never told them he has a brother and much more. Koga let out a puff as it is time for an explanation.

Koga: I guess it's time to explain huh?

Sylvia: and can you make is short as possible? I wanna go to sleep.

Koga: when I first hatched out of my egg I saw my brother, who is a Frogadier and only had two sharp fangs.

Tom: still don't know why or how he has fangs.

Koga: he gave me a name, Koga. The rest I don't remember much, except he wasn't a good brother.

Bolt: you mean he hits you?

Koga: no, what I mean is he haven't been there for me when I'm in danger, haven't gave me plenty of food, and never spent time with me.

Tom: oof.

Koga: during my childhood I tried to make some friends but each time I did they always been scared of me because of my right eye for some reason. But then I finally made a friend.

Braixen: who?

Koga: umm... don't get jealous because my friend is a female. Please don't be jealous or mad.

Braixen: ... I'm not gonna get jealous or mad.

Sylvia: pretty sure you will.

Koga: anyway. Her name is Pinky and she's a Shiny Buneary. We were good friend and I never been so happy in my life. I started developing feelings for her and so did she for the time.

Braixen: what?!

Pheromosa: Braixen, you're jealousy side is showing.

Braixen: sorry. Please continue.

Koga: one day we were playing hide and seek. I counted while she hides, and when I found her I... I...

He started shaking as he remembered the horrible sight he saw.

Pheromosa: Koga?

Koga: I... saw my brother... raping her.

All: *gasping*

Koga: she was crying in pain, and when Wafu saw me he revealed why he never stuck around. He goes out and hunt down prey to have sex, he teased me how I kept Pinky away from him and not sharing. He asked me if I could join, I... I just run away from him, can't take it anymore and all I could hear was Pinky's scream when I ran.

He took a few deep breaths and went back telling the story.

Koga: I lived alone for about half a year. I can't get my mind off how my brother was like that. But then I heard someone saying how nice Alola is and I decided to go there, but not before covering my eye. Luckily I spotted a store that sells eye contact for Pokemons, and just in time because it wasn't selling well and they decided to burn it all. Oh, and I decidedto hide my real name and just go with my species name. So after I got on the boat that set sail to Alola and I met you Braixen and you all know how we met.

After he's done telling the story the others had no idea how much he went through.

Pheromosa: I... I have no word.