The new neighbor

This fan art was made by chikiiwi. Here is their link: https://chikiiwi.tumblr.com/post/167114085186/grumpy-cats

Author pov

You were at a café and doing your homework. It was a sunny day and it was calm. You noticed that a blonde boy was staring at you. You checked if you were not imagining things. The boy noticed you and suddenly looked away. "Strange..." you thought. You decided to continue your homework while listening to your favorite song.

~Time skip ~

You finished all your work and you were tired. You walked to the bus stop to get home. Surprisingly, you see the same blonde boy again looking at you with so much intensity that it scared you. "Is he stalking me ?" You ignored him and took the bus. You got off the bus at the stop that allows you to go home. You arrived at your apartment. Guess what? That stranger was there opening the door of Ms.Daniel (your neighbor), and was ready to step in it. In a blink, you ran to him and pulled him before smacking him to a wall.

"Who are you, and what do you want? This is Ms. Daniel's apartment what are you doing?" you said angrily.

" Ouch! My name is Kurapika" he paused for a second and stared at you. " Oh! You're that beautiful girl at the café this morning." You blushed. "I'm not a thief or anything, I moved here yesterday" "Oh... that was why yesterday someone was making a lot of noise" you realized. "What's your name? I wanted to talk to you this morning, but I didn't have the courage too..." he stated.

"I'm (Y/N)" you answered.

" You have a beautiful name," he replied.

"Thank you... I'm sorry if I hurt you" you said feeling bad.

"No it's fine" he smiled. He had a beautiful smile it was angelic.

"Want to come in?" you asked.

"Sure!"

You entered in your apartment. "Everything is in place," you thought with a sigh of relief internally. Usually, your house is messy, so you were glad that you tidied it. You heard a 'meow', it came from your cat. Your cat looked at you for a second and went away ignoring you... As always... 

"It's beautiful everything is in place" Kurapika contemplated.

"Thank you" you laugh sarcastically. "If he knew how this house usually is..."

"Did I say something wrong?" he frowned your sarcastic laugh didn't escape him.

"No, no, do you want something to eat like a snack or something? I have cookies, popcorn..."

"No, I'll pass," he said.

"Ok, then do you want to watch a movie?"

"Of course!" he looked excited to watch a movie. You put your (F/M) and watch it together. In the middle of the movie, you caught Kurapika staring at you, again. 

"What's wrong?" you asked him.

"Uh... nothing it's just...." the Kurta mumbled something, but you couldn't hear it. He continued to watch the film without paying attention to your confused look. You gaze at him for a long time and found that he's really attractive. You blushed. " Am I... am I falling for him? No, I can't, we just met" you reasoned yourself.

~Time skip~

Your pov

The movie ended and Kurapika wanted to ask me a question.

"(Y/N) do you want to hang out tomorrow? We can get to know each other more" He had a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Sure! Where would we go?" I said.

"It would be a surprise..." he replied mysteriously. He got up went to the doorstep to put on his shoes to leave. "Good night (Y/N)!"

"Good night!"

Sorry if I ended it with a cliffhanger. I will update soon! Remember that you are loved! Bye, bye!

Words count: 624