1k special

I thought about it for a long time...

And I finally did it

For this 1K special 

*drum roll*

I MADE MY FIRST LEMON EVER! (this is not for kids I'm not kidding)

Please don't judge this thing it took me a lot of time to make it. Also I was indecisive in making a lemon or not that's why this 1K special is really late.

Fan art credits: 

WARNING - Contains: rough sex, blow job, praising kink

Author's pov

You were nervous. You couldn't do it in time.

A client bought a lot of jewelry from you and you had to make them. And they were due tomorrow.

Because of your nervousness you kept being mad at Kurapika this week and you ignored him trying to concentrate on your work.

The thing is it's mostly your fault that your order isn't completed. There was some days that you became weren't productive and became lazy. But who can blame you? You had a lot of work the week before.

You tried to make yourself work faster in reminding you that the client is really important for your business. If this doesn't work your business won't grow.

You kept working cursing your lazy ass and drinking a LOT of coffee.

~Time skip~

You made it. You were FINALLY done with your order. You did a little happy dance and put on your favourite song.

After the music was done you heard knocking on the door of your office.

You opened it and saw Kurapika.

"HELLO !! How was work?" You asked.

Kurapika raised a brow at you confused. Don't get me wrong, he likes this energy but this whole week you were grumpy and mad at him for no reason and now out of nowhere you are energetic and happy.

"Work was good." He simply replied.

"Do you want me to cook dinner for you? I'm in a really good mood tonight so I can make your favourite good.~"

"I already ate with my colleagues."

Now you were the one confused.

"Can I ask why?"

"Y/N this week you were mad at me for no reason whenever you saw me you were screaming at me. I thought that today would be the same thing that's why I ate with my colleagues."

"I'm sorry... I was really nervous  because I had an order due for tomorrow.."

"It's fine you don't need to apologize for that I understand." He stared at you intensely and his eyes trailed to your lips. He leaned in for a kiss. A kiss he was waiting for this whole week.

You closed your eyes and your lips met. The kiss was pretty innocent until it got heated.

He grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him. You parted ways and saw his eyes.

They were scarlet red. "Beautiful" You though. You will never get tired of seeing his eyes in this colour. You forgot that when you see Kurapika's scarlet eyes in these moments it means that you'll get destroyed. And that is every time. 😃