Breakfast

Just a little fluff :)

Specifically: gn reader

Kurapika woke up and rubbed his eyes. He turned his head and noticed that his favourite person was still sleeping. He smiled at the sight of their partner rolled up in ball with a pillow between their arms; snoring lightly. He stared at their face enjoying the cute view displayed in front of him.

"Enough, it's creepy to stare at someone when they are sleeping. But..." He stole another glance. "They are so beautiful" He murmured to himself. He got up and went to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and heard his s/o groaning and shifting in their sleep. He took a peek and saw that they were fortunately still asleep.

While washing his face. An idea suddenly popped in the head of Kurapika. "I'll make their favourite breakfast" He smiled and hurriedly finished his ✨skincare routine✨. Kurapika tiptoed out of the bedroom quickly, not making any sounds to not wake up his lover.

Kurapika made his way to the kitchen preparing all the ingredients for Y/N breakfast.

~Time skip~

Y/N woke up to the smell of their [favourite breakfast]. They quickly jumped out of the bed, went to the bathroom to brush their teeth and wash their face. When they finished, they skipped to go in the kitchen with a big smile on their face.

"GOOD MORNING!" They said cheerfully.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" Kurapika replied. He was wearing an apron on his pyjama." Y/N took a seat in front of the kitchen counter.

"Yes I slept well, also is this for me?" Y/N asked, mouth watering at the sight of the food in front of them.

"No it's for the dog" Kurapika replied with a straight face.

"I- what?! The dog doesn't even eat this!" Y/N turned to look at their dog, [dog name].

"Woof!" [dog name] replied.

"Ugh and I got even excited. And I'm so hungry" Y/N slumped down dramatically on the kitchen counter.

"Please Kurapika, can I eat this wonderful looking food?" They pleaded. Y/N noticed that Kurapika was trying to contain his laughter. "What?" They asked annoyed. He bursted out laugh. "What's so funny?"

"I was just kidding, this is for you." Y/N gave him and offended look.

"Hmmp." They huffed but still stuffed the food in their mouth. With the first, bite their eyes lit up and they beamed. "Mhm, mhm, mhmm the flavours are melting on my tongue" (if you get this ily ❤️)

Kurapika smiled at his lover reaction to the food he made. Y/N swallowed and pointed to their plate. "Kurapika... this-this is so good!" They said and gave him a thumbs up.

"Haha thank you" He replied smiling. Y/N kissed him on the cheek. "You deserve it" They said.

"Isn't it supposed to be on the lips?" He asked.

"After, my food is more important" Kurapika stared at them shaking his head while smirking. "I see how it is..."

"Don't worry you'll get your kiss, after that I'm done eating" Y/N turned to face him. Kurapika took this opportunity to steal a kiss. The h/c got flustered and dropped their fork. They paused for a good 10 seconds.

"Go on eat your breakfast" He said not minding his lover's expression.

——————————-

I hope that you liked it. Also thank you so much for 2k reads!

Words count: 571