Together

Song: Always Forever by Cults

Note: I will put a notice to when you should play the song.

Author's pov

Work has been stressful for you. They were a lot of clients this time around in your company, so everyone was busy and working faster. It was hard to catch up because you were new to your post. Every day, you wished that you could see him, Kurapika, your loving husband. Things were hard for you, but you managed to get through it. He always travels to search for his clan eyes, so you don't get to spend a lot of time with him.

Walking home, you planned in your head what you have to do for tomorrow. The list was LONG. Tired, you went to take a bath to relax a bit. You put your (favorite music) while enjoying your bath.

You walked out of the bathroom and heard your phone ringing. It was Kurapika. You exictly picked up the call, and you heard him heavily breathing.

"Hello my love." You heard someone say.

"H-hi, is everything alright there?" You said worriedly.

"I retrieved all the eyes of my clan... Unfortunately, I got injured."

"What?! Tell me that it's not a big one." He stayed silent. "Kurapika..." He still stayed silent. "You... you won't die, right?" Now tears started to blur your eye. You changed yourself and took your bag. "I'm coming."

"You can't book a flight now..." He said.

"I will try. I need to see you." You replied. "This can't be happening.... not to him..." You thought.

"Y/N stay at home. I want to know that you are safe. You are my most important person, protect yourself."

"No Kurapika I can't stay at home knowing that you are going to die!" You tried to say between sobs.

"Shh" He coughed. "Don't cry, y/n... Remember something I love you and I always will..."  You heard weird sounds and something falling, it was the phone.

"No please Kurapika no, don't leave me alone. I need you, please." Tears were streaming down your face, and you couldn't control yourself anymore. You punched the wall as hard as you can and fell on the ground crying. "No. Not him." You spend one hour on the ground crying. You went into your room and took one of Kurapika's shirts and wore it. Not only that, but you put the song 'Always Forever'.

-play the song now-

You and me always forever
We could stay alone together
You and me always forever
Say you'll stay never be separate

You know you've got me in your pocket
You know just have to wait around
You know I'll keep you in my locket
Just come here and we can settle down

You remembered when you were introduced to him by Leorio. You were struck by his handsomeness. You were all shy around him, but you were able to get used to be around with him.

You and me always forever
We could stay alone together
Hard to say things could be better
Darling don't get away right now

You know you've got me in your pocket
You know just have to wait around
You know I'll keep you in my locket
Just come here and we can settle down

Oh darling it's alarming thing to think of us apart
You know you've got me in your pocket
You know just have to wait around
You know I'll keep you in my locket
Just come here and we could settle down

You remember the time when Kurapika and you were making a snowman. It was a big one. You remembered that he threw a snowball at you, and you started a fight. You were laughing and enjoying yourself while throwing snowballs. Such good memories....

You and me always forever
We could stay alone together

You and me always forever
We could stay alone together

You and me always forever
We could stay alone together

You and me always forever
We could stay alone together

"We will always be together, Kurapika, even in heaven." These were your last words.

I hope you like the song, I don't know if you interpreted the song like I did, but that is one of the ideas that came in my mind when I listened to this song.

𝒲𝑜𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉: 614