Comforting him

Author pov

You came back from your activity with your friends. You decided to watch a movie on the couch and eat popcorn and candies. Suddenly, you heard the doorbell and that made you jolt. You walked to the door revealing Kurapika. You wanted to hug him excited to see him, but you stopped and stare at him up and down.

He was covered in blood and his eyes were bright scarlet.

"K-Kurapika what happened?" You asked

"I killed him..." He replied without any emotions.

"What? Who?"

"That spider... Uvogin..." It was all he said before going in the house and looking blankly at the window.

"Are you alright?" You asked but he didn't reply. "Why did I even ask him that? I can clearly see he isn't okay!"

"Umm... I mean you should change your clothe." He looked down at his clothes and nodded.

"Yeah..."

"Do you want me to prepare a bath for you?"

"No it's fine I'll do it myself" You watched him as he went upstairs to go and change his clothes. You wanted to cheer him up a little bit and prepare his favorite snack. You waited for him to come back, but he didn't. You walked upstairs with the snack in a plate to give it to him. Approaching the room, you could hear little muffled sobs. You quietly opened the door and saw Kurapika sitting on the floor with his knees on hist chest and his head buried in his legs.

"Kurapika!" He lifted his face and wiped the tears that streamed down his face.

"Oh... Y/N..."

"Why are you crying?" You dashed to him and gave him a hug.

"It's just... I feel empty...." (Kurapika is now drowning- ok I'll stop)

You tighten your arms around him.

"It's okay..." Your hands moved to make circles on his back. You two stayed like this for at least 15 minutes.

Kurapika lifted his head and looked deeply in your eyes. He put his hand on your cheek and caressed it before placing his soft lips on yours. It only lasted seconds but it was enough to make you flustered.

"Thank you Y/N" He said.

"You're welcome. I just want you to know that I'll always be here for you" You smiled and you kissed his head. "Do you want to sleep and cuddle?" You asked. He nodded and went to the bed with you. He held you by the waist and put his head in the crook of you neck.

"Good night Y/N. I love you"

"Good night Pika. I love you too"

I always wanted to make a one-shot of Y/N comforting Kurapika because he is mentally unstable and he needs someone. 😔

Have a nice day/night! Bye!

Words count: 463