Pet names

Fan art by: @Kurawastaken on Twitter

Kurapika and you are living in the same house. He was always busy and came back home late at night, but he told you that this week he will be home at 5:30 pm. You were glad that he will be able to do other things than sleep, eat and work.

Kurapika came back from work, and you greeted him.

"Welcome back Pika" You said while hugging him.

"Thank you. I missed you." He nuzzled his head in the crook of your neck to smell your lavender scent. You giggled. He went to your shared room and came back 5 minutes later. You cooked dinner and the two ate while talking about work and stuff.

~Time Skip~

You were both on the couch in the living room watching a movie and both cuddling. Then your phone rang, but it was on the counter of the kitchen. You wanted to take it but Kurapika held you firmly not letting you go.

"Don't go Y/N" 

"Kurapika let me go" You said slightly annoyed.

"No"

"I need to get my phone!"

"Princess please" 

You got off guard and looked at him. "I thought you're not the type to use nicknames like those" You smiled.

"Oh..." He smirked. "I have a hole baggage of sweet names for you"

"Really? Then prove it." You responded looking at him with a challenging look.

"Babe, my love, beautiful, buttercup, cutie pie, dream girl, love bug, sunshine, sweetheart, precious, beloved, my dear, darling, pumpkin, angel, sugar, doll, peach-"

He stopped when he saw you covering your face with your hands. 

"Cute" He said.

"S-stop that" You stuttered and slapped his arm playfully. "Just to say, I'm not a princess I'm a queen." You stated proudly.

"Yes my queen" He laughed and kissed your forehead. 

I don't really like this chapter, but I wanted to make some fluff~ (sorry if it's too short) Remember that your loved. Have a nice day/night!

Words count: 334