Proposal?

Please just take a moment to look at him.😩☝ I love seeing his smile.

Found the photo on Pinterest.

Author's pov

You were getting ready for you date with Kurapika. You wore (anything you feel comfortable with). He told he had something special for you. You then hear your phone buzzing you look at the notification, and you saw that it was Kurapika. He texted that he will come and pick you up.

You were walking with Kurapika in a park. He made a picnic for you two, you ate in silence and watched the buildings and the water in front of you. You looked at Kurapika, and he was staring at you, you smiled at him, and he immediately turns his head to the other side.

"Is there something wrong" You raised a brow.

"Umm... no everything is okay" He responded. You continued to eat, and you tried to talk to him about everything, but it seemed that his mind was somewhere else. He wasn't really listening to you. When you finished eating, you two took a walk silently. You admired the peaceful view. You felt a hand brush yours, and you instantly grabbed it knowing it was Kurapika. A memory rushed through your head, and you remembered the time you confessed his feelings to him.

You were at a library and searching a book with him, you decided to tell him your feelings that you kept for yourself a few weeks before.

"U-um.... Kurapika I need t tell you something that I have been keeping to myself recently."

"You can tell me anything Y/N" he turned to you. Your heart started to beat fast, and you were a little bit dizzy.

"I REALLY LIKE YOU KURAPIKA" It went out just like that. You forgot that you were in a library, so people gave you stares for yelling. You were so embarrass, and you covered your face with your hands. "So.... what's your answer?" You asked him. He laughed a bit

"I feel the same, I didn't want to tell you early because I was scared of you rejecting me and our friendship was going to get ruined." He hugged you and gave you a quick kiss.

"Y/N.... Y/N?" You heard someone call your name and slightly squeeze your hand.

"Oh sorry I was thinking about something"

"..."

"What?" You asked. Kurapika stopped walking and rummage one of his pocket. You stopped on your track too and turned to him. He revealed a red box. He kneeled on one knee and opened the box to reveal a beautiful ring with a red gem on top. Your eyes widened and you were speechless.

 Your eyes widened and you were speechless

Choose

"Y/N since we've been together, you have made me feel more complete, more alive, and you have shown me the meaning of happiness

"Y/N since we've been together, you have made me feel more complete, more alive, and you have shown me the meaning of happiness. I am always happy when I'm with you. That's why today I want to ask you Y/N L/N, will you marry me?" He looked really nervous.

Tears started to build up, and you put one hand covering your mouth in shock. You tried to hold them back, but you couldn't. You nodded and hugged him.

"YES! Of course, I'll marry you!" He smiled and put on the ring on your finger and kissed your hand.

"Thank you Y/N, I'll make you the happiest person on earth, I promised."

.....................

You went back home and Kurapika was always looking at your hand where was your ring and kissing it.

"Y/N" He said.

"Hmm?"

"I love you." You smiled.

"I love you too" You said and kissed him passionately.

Did you like it? I hope you did! I took me a lot of time because I was figuring how he would propose and his speech. Remember that you are loved. Have a good day/night! Bye-bye!