Cheater Kurapika x Reader

I change a little this story because it was cringe.

Warning: there a some cuss words (not a lot)

Fan art: @Rae on pixiv.net

Ok let's start the story!

Author's pov

You came back from work and saw Kurapika reading a book.

"Hello Pika!" You said excited to see him because he's always working, and he always came home late at night. To your surprise, he didn't respond. You knew that he loved to read, and maybe he was too concentrated to notice you.

You went to your shared room and noticed that the bed cover was moved. It was strange because this morning you made the bed, and it looked perfect. "Maybe Pika took a nap." You thought, brushing it off.

You went back to the living room, where your boyfriend was, still reading. You sat beside him, staring at him for you to notice you. He didn't react. You pinched his cheeks, trying to make him look at you. He still didn't pay you attention. You pouted and got an idea. You, then, sat on his lap. What he did next, surprised you. He violently pushed you off him, and you found yourself on the ground.

"Can you fucking stop it! I'm trying to read!" He said, glaring at you. That sent you chills down your spine. Kurapika never got angry at you for this kind of things. He always wanted you to hug him, kiss him and cuddle him. Today was unexpected.

"I just... wanted your attention..." You pouted.

"There you got it." He glared at you and shook his head. "God, you're really annoying."

"Fine then, I'll stop bothering you." You replied angrily. You stood up and went to your room and slammed the door. "Stupid Kurapika."  You thought tearing up a little.

You decided to spend the rest of your time on your phone. Surprisingly, Kurapika didn't come in the room. "Maybe he is sleeping on the couch." You mumble to yourself.

~The next day~

You came back home again, hoping that Kurapika wouldn't be here. It looked quiet. Like usual, you went to your room to change, but you suddenly stopped. You could hear noises coming from your room. You put your ear on the door and heard moaning. "Huh?" You thought.

"K-Kurapikaaa~" someone moaned. It was a woman voice.

"That damn asshole, how dare he cheat on me." You thought. You barged in the room and saw Kurapika doing the deed with no other woman but your friend. Cassandra. Your jaw dropped. Now you were mad, your boyfriend cheated with you with your friend.

"Oh.... Was I interrupting something?" You asked, raising a brow.

"Y-Y/N..." Kurapika started. "I-I can explain" He pushed Cassandra, put on his clothes and rushed over you.

"Oh, you don't need to, I can already see it." You replied, raising a hand to stop him. "And you, Cassandra, what's your excuse?"

"I- I..." She stuttered.

"You- you? What?" You said making fun of her. "Anyways I'm out of here, I can't stand this shit."

You quickly took your belongings and walked to the front door to leave. Kurapika ran over trying to stop.

"Please Y/N... don't leave..." He pleaded. You chuckled.

"Get out of my way," You said harshly, but he didn't move an inch. You glared at him. "I said get out of my way" You pushed him to the side and made your way to the door.

"Y/N don't leave, I'm begging you..." He looked desperate and tears streamed down his face, but that didn't make you stop.

"No. I'm leaving your motherfucking ass. Bye bitch." You waved at him smirking, then showed him the middle finger.

--------------------

You went to your best friend house. You rang the bell, waiting. Seconds after, she opened the door.

"Hi Y/N! How are you ?" She asked. You couldn't hold your emotions anymore. You took a step and cave in her chest. "Oh dear... What happened?"

"He... he... cheated on me." You replied between your sobs. She gently patted your back and led you to the living room.

"Mary.... Can I stay here?" She smiled at you.

"Of course! You can stay the amount of time it takes you, I don't mind."

You thanked her and gave her a big hug.

Did you like it? Remember that you are loved. Have a nice day! Bye-bye!

Words count: 798