Duckies

Guys please check out my other books as wellllll one is fluffy basically about class 1a as kids U.A. Day Care (cutenesss) and one not so fluffy rehab villain deku :) 

Anyways Enjoy this chapter

"Mr Zawa?" Izuku asked looking up at the sleep-deprived man who was on his way to finding a sleeping spot in the teachers lounge.

"Mhm!" 

"Mr zawa I want to play out there!" Izuku said pointing out a window as they walked past.

"......I'm a bit tired right now you can play with All might if you like." Aizawa said  putting Izuku down and opening the door to the teachers lounge to see All Might on his computer.

"No way!" Izuku cried as soon as Aizawa put him down he ran to hide behind Aizawa's leg.

"Aizawa I see you've brought the young Izuku with you!" All Might boomed as Izuku covered his ears.

"Loud." Izuku whispered.

"All Might your scaring him." Aizawa angrily muttered

"Oh Sorry! ." All Might muttered.

"AllMight........Issa bad person....." Izuku stuck his tounge out at AllMight.

"Urm Mr Aizawa are you busy." A new voice stated.

"Whaaattt." Aizawa groaned turning his head towards the voice. "No Shinso what do you need." Aizawa's tone softened a little.

"The rest of general studies are on a trip and I didn't give in slip in on time, so I couldn't go,my teacher said I should come find you." Shinso muttered rubbing the back of his head.

"Mr Zawa who's dat?" Izuku pointed at Shinso sticking his head from behind Aizawa's leg.

"Oh that's Shinso....I have an Idea if Shinso isn't opposed...." Aizawa thought, "you think you could take care of Izuku for the rest of the day he wants to play outside but......I have Urmm important.....paperwork....."

'He just wants to sleep.' Shinso and AllMight simultaneously  thought.

"Sure." Shinso said bending down to Izuku's level.

"Hello." Shinso said tiredly holding out his hand to Izuku.

Izuku looked at Shinso with wide eyes then leaned closer . Shinso found it adorable and ruffled his hair.

"MINI MR ZAWA!" Izuku exclaimed as if finding a revelation. Shinso blushed a little at how the boy thought he was the mini version of his mentor.

"I..ur..thank you....my name is shinso Hitoshi though  ." Shinso sweat dropped as Izuku happily took his hand and walked out.

"Ok Toshi!" Izuku smiled as Shinso blushed at the nickname.

"So Izuku these are the gardens you can play right there I'll be sitting on the bench k." Shinso said.

"Toshi can I see those baby duckies?" Izuku pointed at a pond.

"Sure." Shinso said as he was dragged by a tiny hand to the pond.

"Look Toshi look they are babies!" They had reached the pond as Izuku stared at the ducklings in amazement.

"Your a baby!" Shinso laughed.

"I'm not! I'm this many years old!" Izuku pouted holding up 6 little fingers. "Wait I mean this or was it this...." Izuku was deciding between 3 and 5 fingers.