Mine

This song really helps when I'm in my feels

3rd person

"Kaachan?" Izuku asked the boy sleepily rubbing his eyes.

Bakugou was silently trying to comprehend the situation.

"Izuku it's late let's get you to bed." Kurogiri lifted the sleepy boy of the teens lap.

"Don't wanna (yawn) go to bed!" Izuku protested,  wiggled out of Kurogiri's grasp and landed on the floor and hid behind the bar table.

"Come on Izu..." Dabi tried to persuade when bakugou realized the child was a safe distance away he swiftly stood up and exploded the person who was closest to him, Twice.

"Kurogiri, Compress make him go to sleep again." Shigaraki said bluntly as Izuku hid further behind the table.

"I can't believe he's such a bad listener, I'm almost impressed."  Mr compress said walking towards bakugou in a threatening manner.

"If you want me to listen to you then get on your knees and die!" Bakugou said slowly backing  away from him.

'I want to blow them up with my maximum firepower, but that warp bastards in the way and ...and...izuku ... think.....I need to make an opening somehow and get to the back door...' bakugou thought.

Knock knock knock.....

The league and Bakugou all turned around confused.

"Hello, this is Pizza-La, Camino store."

"Pizza?" Izuku squeaked and popped his head further out from the table.

...

.....

.....