Save him

2 days

2 days.

It had been 2 days since the league hadn't seen their precious Izuku.

2 days and they haven't done anything.

Toga woke up slowly rubbing the sleep away from her eyes. A single tear rolled down her face she lay on her bed looking up at her ceiling in thought. After a few minutes  she slowly pulled the cover of her, grabbed a soft light blue pillow covered in giraffes and made her way towards the tiny kitchenette in which she lazily grabbed a pack of berries from  the mini fridge. She dragged her bare feet across the cold concrete floor into the open space in which Kurogiri, Dabi and Shigaraki were sitting on boxes. Toga slumped on the floor and ate her berries in silence hugging the giraffe covered pillow close to her burying her nose and face into it.

"It smells like him." Toga muttered rubbing her nose on the pillow affectionately.

Silence.

"When can we go......go and save him I mean." Toga looked up at them her eyes unusually void of emotion.

"When we are ready, there is no point in trying to take him from those her- animals when we are all injured." Kurogiri said gesturing to Dabi with a bandaged arm and Toga's bandaged leg.

Another terrible silence.

"Do you remember that time....when Izuku thought Dabi was dying?" Kurogiri asks to lighten the mood.

Flashback

Dabi woke up in the middle of the night feeling hot and quite nauseous. It was 3.00am and as Izuku was sleeping in the bed next to him, he tried to be as quiet as possible and make his way to the bathroom. He stumbled quite a bit but eventually made it, exhausted he gripped on to the sink for support. 

'F*ck' 

Dabi thought as he felt a wave of nausea crash over him, he gagged and threw up all of last-night dinner into the sink, followed by a coughing fit.

Kurogiri who was awake the whole time could hear strange noises coming from the bathroom and worriedly went over to check.

He knocked.

No reply.

He knocked slightly more aggressively.

Still no reply.

So he went in, he could see a sweaty pale Dabi knelt on the floor struggling to keep his consciousness.

"D-dabi? You don't look good at all let's get you to bed." Kurogiri monotoned helping Dabi up and putting his hand around his shoulder helping him get back to bed.

"I-I'm f-fine p-rom...." Dabi he stated but started another outrageous coughing episode which resulted Kurogiri passing him a glass of water which he chugged down quickly.