dOn'T CrYyyY!!!

300 reads.. it's only been 2 and a half weeks!.......I...just....(head blows up) thank you!

A few weeks had gone by the League had been taken great care of the new baby in their midst but one day in particular...well .....let's just get into it.

Kurogiri and Dabi had to leave for a joint mission therefore Shigaraki and Toga were left babysitting little Izu. Dabi 'being Dabi' was hesitant on leaving his precious little bean with those two but he didn't have a choice. Unlike Dabi's mood Toga was ecstatic she had wanted some alone time with Izu but Kurogiri was like a mom to Izuku and Dabi was like his over protective  brother.  Now it was just her and Shiggy and their was no way Shiggy was getting in between her time with Izuku. He normally stayed locked up in his room sleeping or muttering plans anyway.

But not today I guess.

Toga had just seen Dabi and Kurogiri out and walked into the living room and found Izuku on his back kicking laughing and screaming at Shigaraki who kneeling close to him blowing on his tummy also giving little laughs at Izuku's reactions.

Toga skipped to where they were and Shigaraki immediately stopped laughing.

"What do you want." He rolled his eyes but she could tell his cheeks had a dust of pink from embarrassment,

"Izuku. I want to play with him too." She said.

"You can play with him I don't care," he said standing up and sitting on the couch, "but I need to supervise you because I don't trust you!" He said dryly.

"Whatever!" She went close to Izuku's face as he grabbed her cheeks and gave her the widest brightest gummiest smile she had ever seen.

"Hello to you to baby! Why are you so cuteeee ......it's actually slightly blinding." Catching her breath whilst trying to take in the package of cuteness under her nose.

"Zuzu look, look at bunny," she said waving his favorite toy in front of him, she lay the toy behind him, "roll over to get it Zuzu!" She aided him in rolling as the baby rolled on to his tummy to retrieve his toy, "WELL DONE ZU!" 

"He's quite smart for a 5 month old, to already be rolling around like that." Shigaraki  observes.

"That's because he's Zuzu the most amazing, cutest, baby in The WORLD!" picking him up running around and flying him around the living room.

"Wheeeee!" Izuku said in a high pitched squeal, closing his eyes and letting the force of the air, flow through his hair and face.

It melted the two villains hearts.

"C-can I t-try," Tomura stuttered.

"Sure!" She came to halt and passed Izu to Shigaraki, the baby was waving his arms around as if, if he flapped hard enough he would eventually be flying through the sky.

Shigaraki got the message, slowly he stood up and started speed walking around  the room holding the baby above his head.

"Ahaaaha!" He squealed. Smile widening (if that was even possible.)

This went on for a few hours, Toga and Shigaraki taking it in turns to  play with the baby making him fly, tickling him, cuddling him (Izuku gives the best cuddles). Until they were worn out and the trio sat on the couch Izuku snuggled between them.

"I know Izuku's the perfect baby, but he's still a baby." Toga started breaking the comfortable silence.

"What's that suppose to mean." Shigaraki questioned.

"Bagsy not changing him!" Toga cried jumping up quickly and running away towards the hall.

Because Izuku was leaning on her he promptly fell softly onto the empty space on the couch his head slightly bouncing as he fell.