VI: Let's Meet Again

A year ago at Dara's Castle in the Land of Nasub, after Junkyu was saved by Dara and the guardians

"Where am I?" Junkyu said feeling dizzy.

"You need not worry, my prince. You are safe here. I am Dara, the Mistress of this whole land. You are in the land of Nasub."Dara replied.

"My head hurts like hell." Junkyu said as he touches his forehead.

"Please lie down first, my prince. Although we have healed your wounds, your energy hasn't been restored yet. You need to rest first."

Junkyu is now currently lying down inside Dara's room.

"Mom... Dad... the northern place... the people..." Junkyu could only cry as he remembers everything that happened during the wedding.

"It's not your fault, my prince. It's nobody's fault from the fairies. You all just have been tricked by the warlocks. I guess, some creatures' nature will never change." Dara said and continued, "Do you know the long history of the warlocks?"

"As far I know, they settled in the South where it is always nighttime and everything is covered in darkness. They practice spellcasting that draws out power from evil. They are being ruled by Jeongwoo, the last surviving and remaining Park."

Dara smiled. "My prince... these warlocks were once creatures of the light. They live in peace and harmony with all the creatures of Sawkorya... but their desire for power has exponentially increase. What was a simple desire has turned into greed. And because of that, they have been punished by the gods. Long time ago, the gods sent a powerful curse in the hope that the warlocks will change. This curse will prohibit any warlock to see the daylight. Light will burn them to death."

"Much like with the vampires?"

Dara let out a little laugh. "That's actually a misconception. Vampires don't burn under the sun. They can freely roam around on broad daylight."

"Ohhhh, I see. Please continue, Mistress."

"But the gods are fair and just beings. They still give freedom to the warlocks to do whatever they want. However, the curse did not stop the greed inside the warlocks. Still, they aim for power. And now, as what just happened, they tricked the fairies."

Junkyu changes from being an attentive listener to someone who is down, anxious, and sad as he recalls again what happened.

"I'm sorry my prince for bringing that tragic moment."

"No, no. It's not your fault." Junkyu forced a smile.

"The Land of Nasub is an independent land. Altho we are an ally of the North, still, the North respects and understands our decision to not being conquered and ruled. But..." Dara paused and Junkyu looked at her with an intriguing reaction.

"My loyalty remains with the North. I have a great and strong relationship with your parents. And what happened should not be ignored. My prince... you need to avenge the death of your parents... of your clan."