XV: White Knight, Hamada Asahi

At Jeongwoo's castle, in the Land of Daegu

At the Throne room...

"Oracle..." Jeongwoo said as he enters the throne room. His heart is racing and he feels agitated. He wants to accomplish his plans quickly as possible.

He saw the Oracle talking with Mashiho. He suddenly lets out a sharp gaze at them. "What are you two talking about?"

"Nothing that will concern you, Your Majesty. Just some trivial matters." The oracle replied.

"Leave." Jeongwoo said to Mashiho. "I have some private matters with the oracle." And Mashiho immediately left the room.

"I have already in my hands the hourglass and I commanded it to fast forward time so that the Blood Eclipse will come sooner than we expect it to come. We've got only three days remaining." Jeongwoo said as he sits on his throne.

"Why are you in a hurry, Your Majesty? Isn't it that everything is already doing in accordance to your plan?" The oracle looks at him.

Jeongwoo raises an eyebrow. "You, of all people, should sense the urgency. I already have the two relics. What is there to waste time? Do you know something that I do not?" Jeongwoo suddenly becomes suspicious of the oracle. He thinks that the oracle is complacent with how things are going.

"Your Majesty, if something comes up, you will be the first to know." The oracle replied and covered up his recent discovery about Mashiho after realizing the sudden shift in Jeongwoo's personality. "The survival of the high oracles throughout history must be protected." He said to himself.

"Behold... the hourglass." Jeongwoo opens his hands to show the second relic. The oracle then looks in awe but frowns deep inside that Jeongwoo's plan is coming to fruition.

At one point, the oracle serves everyone, even to an evil person like Jeongwoo. But his loyalty remains to and for the people of Sawkorya.

"This day is still long. Why don't you get some rest first, Your Majesty."

"Shiro! Time will not be wasted. Before this day ends, the Blade of the Centuries will be added to my hands... and the three relics will be completed."

"But Your Majesty... Seoulcheon is a land where daylight is persevering. You cannot win a war if it will take place there. Warlocks cannot step into broad daylight. Vampires, on the other hand, can be weakened if exposure to sunlight is too much."

"That's why I intend to use some of the powers of the ruby." Jeongwoo smirks. "Bring to me, Haruto." He ordered and the oracle obliged.

At Asahi's castle, in the land of Seoulcheon...
At the throne room...

"We have a visitor, My King." Junghwan announces as he enters the room. Behind him is Jihoon who bows his head before Asahi and the latter reciprocated the gestures with the same energy.