Chapter XV Preview

(Asahi) "Jungwhan... it's about Jaehyuk... I cannot feel his presence anymore."

(Junghwan) "Then I guess you know what that means, My King... Jeongwoo will be here any moment."

Next time on A Marriage of Light and Dark...

With only one relic remains and the Blood Eclipse draws near...

(High Oracle) "This day is still long. Why don't you get some rest first, Your Majesty."

(Jeongwoo) "Shiro! Time will not be wasted. Before this day ends, the Blade of the Centuries will be added to my hands... and the three relics will be completed."

Jeongwoo will do what it takes to complete the three relics...

Even if...

he has to annihilate...

another territory...

(Junghwan) "They can't last in Seoulcheon, My King. The burning daylight will turn Jeongwoo's armies to ashes."

(Asahi) "No. We cannot be complacent. He has already the two relics including the Arkadium. Who knows what circumvention he might do."

(Jihoon) "You are the White Knight."

In a race against time...

(Jeongwoo) "Watanabe Haruto, you have betrayed me!"

(Junkyu) "Jeongwoo, you are insane! Stop this!"

(Jeongwoo) "From the dark matter of the underworld, arise the darkness inside you. Release: Dark Fairy, Kim Junkyu."

No one is safe.

(Mashiho) "O... oracle. What happened to you? Why are you covered in blood? Your back has been burned."

(High Oracle) "Mashiho... we have no time left. I must pass on to you the knowledge and power of a High Oracle."

(Junghwan) "Ju... Junkyu?"

A Marriage of Light and Dark: Chapter 15: White Knight, Hamada Asahi coming this week.